Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Daniel B. Porter, 45, 594 Elm St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08, improper lane usage and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 12:10 a.m. July 30 at Main Street and Joyce Court.
• Daniel J. Parks, 22, 165 Hyatt Drive, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08, improper lane usage, possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:51 a.m. Aug. 2 at Roosevelt Road and Baker Hill Drive.
• Lakieth Caldwell, 20, 390 S. Lambert Road, was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana at 1:36 p.m. July 31 in the zero bock of Briar Street.
• Sidney I. Barrow, 20, 560 N. Mill Road, Addison, was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana at 12:20 a.m. Aug. 2 at Rodeway Inn, 677 Roosevelt Road.
• James M. Wilcox, 23, 1766 Kresswood Drive, West Chicago, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:51 p.m. July 29 at Roosevelt Road and Park Boulevard.
• $20 cash was stolen from an unlocked vehicle between midnight and 7 a.m. July 27 in the 200 block of Montclair Avenue.
• A moving box was stolen from a vehicle at 4 p.m. July 27 in the zero block of Briar Street.
• Unattended bags with a total estimated value of less than $500 were stolen between 8 p.m. July 26 and 7 a.m. July 27 at Rodeway Inn, 677 Roosevelt Road.
• Two skateboards with an estimated value of $275 and $300 were stolen from an unlocked garage between 10 p.m. July 28 and 7 a.m. July 29 in the 400 block of Hill Avenue.
• $1,000 cash was stolen from a concession stand between 8:30 and 10:30 p.m. Aug. 2 at Village Green Park.
A deck was damaged between 10 a.m. July 30 and 9 a.m. July 31 in the 300 block of Taylor Avenue.
John R. Curl, 56, 595 Pershing Ave., was charged with public intoxication at 7:09 p.m. Aug. 1 at Roosevelt Road and Parkside Avenue.
• Brian T. Hayes, 51, 101 N. Harvard Ave., Villa Park, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding at 4:42 a.m. July 27 at Roosevelt Road and Royal Glen Drive.
• Jon C. Mrazek, 28, 1012 E. Division St., Lombard, was charged with driving while license suspended and operating a vehicle with suspended registration at 7:46 a.m. July 30 at St. Charles Road and Stacy Court.