Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Johnny I. Martinez, 20, 411 S. Cass Ave. Apt. 2B, was charged at 7:22 a.m. Aug. 1 with possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a felon in the 400 block of South Cass Avenue after a parole check.
• Rufus Porter, 35, 416 Naperville Road, was charged at 8:15 p.m. July 28 with domestic battery in the 400 block of Naperville Road after he injured a family member.
• Jonathan Gonzalez, 23, 539 Brookside Drive Apt. B, was charged at 4:03 a.m. July 30 with domestic battery in the 500 block of Brookside Drive after he injured a family member.
• Michael K. Ryan, 56, 640 Ogden Ave., Downers Grove, was charged at 9 p.m. July 30 with domestic battery, criminal damage to property and criminal trespass to residence in the 300 block of South Cass Avenue after he forced entry into the residence and injured a family member.
• A GPS unit was stolen between 6 p.m. July 27 and 6 a.m. July 28 from a vehicle parked in a garage in the 600 block of Citadel Drive.
• About $750 worth of items were stolen between July 30 and July 31 from a vehicle in the 6400 block of South Cass Avenue.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Brittian H. Richmond, 27, 3415 83rd St., Woodridge, was charged at 12:15 p.m. Aug. 3 with driving with a revoked license, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, improper display of registration and operating an uninsured vehicle; and Karrie L. Bradac, 41, 817 Ogden Ave., Lisle, was charged with possession of marijuana in the 100 block of South Cass Avenue after a traffic stop.
A soccer goal was damaged between 6 p.m. July 30 and noon July 31 in the 600 block of 65th Street.
• Jason N. Antepenko, 26, 6317 Wilshire Drive, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:20 p.m. July 29 with driving with a revoked license and driving with an obstructed license plate in the 100 block of East Chicago Avenue after a traffic stop.
• Jorge Armando GaytanSanchez, 33, 6134 Parkside Ave. #2, Chicago, was charged at 10:28 p.m. July 31 with driving without a valid license and driving without headlights at Ogden and Warwick avenues after a traffic stop.
• Lequantis M. Thomas, 19, 124 2nd St., Downers Grove, was charged at 6:01 p.m. July 31 with driving with a suspended license, driving with expired registration and driving without insurance in the 600 block of 65th Street after a traffic stop.