Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Layne J. Ruda, 21, of the 11800 block of South Ridgeway Avenue, Alsip, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 11:41 p.m. Aug. 5 at 50th Street and East Avenue.
LA GRANGE PARK
• Nikia M. Lenef, 18, of the 800 block of Sherwood Road, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 1:44 a.m. July 30 at 31st Street and Forest Avenue.
• Joel Verdin, 22, of the 2100 block of South 58th Court, Cicero, was charged with driving with a suspended license and no proof of insurance at 12:56 a.m. July 30 in the 1100 block of Kemman Avenue.
• Raymond T. Torres, 61, of the 2500 block of North Luna Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving without a valid license at 11:17 a.m. Aug. 3 in the 1000 block of La Grange Road.
• Ysidro Rodriguez, 70, of the 8600 block of Kenton Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving without a valid license, expired registration and no insurance at 5:03 p.m. July 28 in the 1200 block of Kemman Avenue.
• Juanita Medina, 22, of the 6200 block of Keating Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving without a valid license and no insurance at 4:42 a.m. July 31 at 31st Street and La Grange Road.
Christopher P. Gardner, 46, of the 6300 block of Joliet Road, was charged with domestic battery and possession of marijuana at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 2.
• Jennifer J. Capilupo, 22, of the 900 block of Eighth Avenue, La Grange, was cited with possession of marijuana under a local ordinance Aug. 2 in the parking lot of Harry's Sports Bar, 9901 55th St.
• Sean M. Ash, 29, of the 100 block of Oakland Grove, Elmhurst, was cited with a local ordinance ticket for possession of marijuana Aug. 2 in the parking lot of Harry's Sports Bar, 9901 55th Street. He was also arrested on an outstanding warrant.
• Sean P. Niehus, 22, of the 600 block of Catherine Avenue, was cited with possession of marijuana under a local ordinance at 12:32 a.m. July 31 at Hooters, 5925 La Grange Road.
• A bike was reported stolen Aug. 5 in the 9500 block of 56th Street.
• A Samsung Tablet was reported stolen between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Aug. 3 at Starbucks, 6001 La Grange Road.
• Scrap metal was reported stolen between Aug. 1 and Aug. 2 at Fullers Car Wash, 5550 Brainard Ave.
• Various items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the early morning hours July 29 in the 10100 block of Pelham Street.
• A checkbook was reported stolen from a purse at 12:25 p.m. July 29 in the 2100 block of Mannheim Road.
• An iPad mini was reported stolen between 11:40 a.m. and 1 p.m. July 30 in the 9900 block of Derby Lane.
Deidra J. Butler, 34, of the 4600 block of Lakeview Drive, Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, no insurance, and leaving the scene of an accident at 6:36 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 4300 block of Gilbert Drive.
Janelle A. Towne, 42, of the 3900 block of Forest Avenue, was charged with domestic battery at 4:30 a.m. July 31 at the Western Springs Police Department, 740 Hillgrove Ave.
• Mauro Montoya, 43, of the 4300 block of Park Avenue, Cicero, was charged with driving without a valid license, no insurance and disobeying a traffic control device at 9:33 a.m. Aug. 1 at 47th Street and Gilbert Avenue.
• Maria G. Salas, 42, of the 5000 block of West 30th Street, Cicero, was charged with driving without a valid license and expired registration at 1:01 p.m. Aug. 1 at 55th Street and Wolf Road.
Sean M. Ash, 29, of the 100 block of Oakland Grove, Elmhurst, was arrest for an outstanding warrant at 9:11 p.m. Aug. 2 in the 700 block Hillgrove Avenue.