Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Kenneth M. Sien, 65, 645 S. Lombard Road, was charged at 10:32 a.m. July 26 with driving under the influence, no insurance, unsafe tires, disobeying a traffic control device, improper lane use and avoiding a traffic control device at Madison Street and Norbury Avenue.
• Joseph Weidacher, 18, 429 W. Hickory St., was charged at 4:32 a.m. July 27 with DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia, expired registration, driving too fast for conditions, failure to report an accident and leaving a vehicle unattended at Harding Road and Lincoln Street after crashing into a parked car.
• Suresh Padmarao, 57, 1121 Hunter St., was charged at 9:13 p.m. Aug. 1 with DUI at Westmore-Meyers Road and 22nd Street.
• Jose Lope, 43, 17649 S. Watters Court, Lockport, was charged at 11:47 p.m. Aug. 1 with DUI at Roosevelt and Finley roads.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Alejandro Palacios-Huerta, 21, 1028 E. Division St., was charged at 3:52 p.m. Aug. 1 with no valid driver’s license, suspended registration, no insurance and possession of drug paraphernalia at Meyers Road and 16th Street.
Kenneth Toerpe, 73, 49 N. Park Ave., was charged with violation of a no-contact order for stalking at 6:54 p.m. July 29.
• Brian Schnoebelen, 3314 Stillwell Court, Woodridge, was charged at 7:51 a.m. July 29 with violation of order of protection, domestic battery and criminal trespass to residence.
• Calvin Hill, 45, of the zero block of Siems Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with domestic battery at 5:26 p.m.
• Stefani Neumann, 33, of the 300 block of South Main Street, was charged at 8:27 p.m. Aug. 1 with domestic battery.
• Cash in the amount of $120 was stolen at 10:33 p.m. July 28 from a money box in the zero block of North Park Avenue.
• A purse, two phones and a laptop were stolen at 8:59 a.m. July 30 from a woman’s vehicle in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard.
• A wallet containing a driver’s license, debit card, college ID card and $7 was stolen at 7:24 p.m. July 31 from an unlocked locker at XSport Fitness, 205 W. Roosevelt Road.
• A checkbook and $20 were stolen between 11 p.m. July 31 and 9:15 a.m. Aug. 1 from a vehicle in the 1000 block of South Westmore Avenue.
• A juvenile was charged at 1:57 p.m. July 26 with retail theft and obstructing identification at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A white male pumped gas and left without paying at 6:30 p.m. July 28 at Road Ranger, 909 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Alex Raffen, 21, 116 Collen Court, was charged at 12:30 a.m. July 30 with retail theft and battery at Jewell, 1177 S. Main St., after taking merchandise without paying and pushing an employee in the chest while attempting to leave the store.
• A juvenile took merchandise without paying and was released to a parent at the scene at 4:24 p.m. at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Four hubcaps were stolen at 7:30 p.m. July 26 from a man’s vehicle at 230 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two Hispanic men exited a cab without paying the fare at 1:06 a.m. July 27 in the 1700 block of South Norbury Avenue.
• Several items were stolen from a man’s yard during the past two months in the 300 block of Eugenia Street. The incidents were reported July 27.
• Hubcaps were stolen at 1:46 p.m. July 27 from a man’s vehicle at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two center caps were stolen at 2:46 p.m. July 27 from the wheels of a man’s vehicle at Sports Authority, 173 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• An American flag was stolen at 5:15 p.m. July 27 from the front of a residence in the 300 block of South Ahrens Avenue.
• Two bicycles were stolen between 8 a.m. July 19 and 12:47 p.m. July 28 from a storage area in the 600 block of East North Broadway.
• A garbage can was stolen at 8:48 a.m. July 30 from outside a woman’s residence in the 300 block of North Garfield Terrace.
• A laptop computer and power cord were stolen from a vehicle after the owner found one of her doors open at 6:19 p.m. in the 300 block of North Charlotte Street.
• Cash in the amount of $345 was stolen from a man’s vehicle after he returned to find a door open and two males running from the vehicle as he approached at 12:42 a.m. Aug. 1 in the 200 block of South Brewster Avenue.
• A wallet containing $80, a driver’s license, credit cards and a Lollapalooza ticket were stolen between 7:49 p.m. July 31 and 12:30 a.m. Aug. 1 from the employee area at Buffalo Wild Wings, 207 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A wallet was stolen at 1:32 p.m. Aug. 1 from a woman’s vehicle at The Dump, 2860 S. Highland Ave.
• A woman’s information was used to open a cable service account at 11:59 p.m. Feb. 14, 2013 . The incident was reported July 26.
• A woman was notified of an unpaid balance on her Comcast account but does not have a Comcast account at 8:48 a.m. in the 100 block of West St. Charles Road.
A fraudulent check was cashed at 7:36 a.m. July 26 in the 2200 block of Fountain Square Drive.
• Eggs were thrown at the front of a residence and a vehicle at 11:20 a.m. in the 1400 block of South Elizabeth Street.
• Several pieces of wood from a man’s deck were damaged at 12:31 p.m. July 27 in the 200 block of Fairfield Avenue.
• Graffiti was discovered at 4:49 p.m. on a lighting box in the 300 block of South Westmore Avenue.
• A U.S. post office mailbox was damaged at 5:31 a.m. July 28 by an explosive device at Sunset and Ridge avenues.
• A mailbox was damaged at 1:30 a.m. July 28 by an explosive device in the 600 block of North West Road. The incident was reported at 7:55 a.m.
• Several males walked through a man’s yard and damaged a fence to gain access to the Islamic Foundation at 10:22 a.m. July 28 in the 800 block of South Addison Avenue.
• The driver’s side of a man’s vehicle was scratched about 10 p.m. July 27 in the 300 block of Grace Street. The incident was reported July 28.
• Damage to a room at Extended Stay was possibly because of drug activity, according to the Lombard Fire Department, at 12:30 a.m. at 260 E. 22nd St. The suspect said he was frying food.
• The front window of the building was shattered and a brick was found on the floor inside at 5:50 a.m. July 31 at Omega, 2300 S. Highland Ave.
• Gang graffiti was discovered on a dumpster at 10:07 a.m. July 30 in the zero block of East Janata Boulevard.
• Two people received a call from someone claiming they had won a sweepstakes. The caller told them they would have to pay $855 to collect the prize at 11:08 a.m. July 30 in the 1000 block of South Charlotte Street.
• A man claiming to be a Microsoft employee called and requested access to a woman’s computer at 12:16 p.m. July 29 in the zero block of West Potomac Avenue. The woman refused to provide information.
Jeremy Griffin, 24, 708 Childs St., Wheaton, was arrested on a Wheaton police warrant at 9:03 p.m. July 30 at an Illinois Secretary of State facility, 837 S. Westmore-Meyers Road. Griffin was booked by Lombard police and taken to the Wheaton Police Department.
• Joel Hernandez-Gomez, 22, 318 W. Naperville Road, Westmont, was charged at 2:26 a.m. July 26 with driving with a suspended license and improper lighting at 909 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Gabriela Paez-Gonzales, 35, 558 Lynn Court, Glendale Heights, was charged at 4:37 p.m. July 28 with no valid license at St. Charles Road and Columbine Avenue.
• Maria Rodriguez, 46, 2845 N. Neenah Ave., was charged at 2:15 p.m. Aug. 1 with driving with a suspended license at Roosevelt and Westmore-Meyers roads.
• Julian Pagan, 24, 2336 N. Kildare, Chicago, was charged at 10:27 p.m. July 28 with reckless driving, speeding and no insurance at North Avenue and Main Street.