Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Jonathan Hernandez, 23, 516 Southwood Circle, Streamwood, was charged at 7:18 p.m. July 26 with aggravated assault, battery, resisting a police officer and attempt to threaten a public official at Bartholdi Court and Fountain View Drive.
• Douglas A. Martinez, 34, 724 Bluff St., was charged at 9:30 p.m. July 31 with driving under the influence of alcohol and a hit and run in the 700 block of Bluff Street.
• Michael D. Usry, 53, 1N520 Highland Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged at 2:04 a.m. July 25 with aggravated DUI – alcohol, DUI, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08 and operating a low speed electric bike without lights when required at Concord Lane.
• Gustavo Campos, 21, 1N376 Purnell St., was charged at 2:48 a.m. July 26 with DUI – alcohol, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08, improper lane use, no insurance, possession of drug paraphernalia and no valid driver's license at Ethel Street and North Avenue.
• Maksim A. Pakhutko, 28, 1031 Bentley Lane, Bartlett, was charged at 2:17 a.m. July 26 with DUI – alcohol and speeding at Merbach and Basswood courts.
• Jose Herrera-Carrera, 27, 614 Barnes Ave., West Chicago, was charged at 4:21 a.m. July 19 with DUI – alcohol, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08, speeding, improper lane use, improper display of registration, driving while license suspended and possession of a controlled substance at Ethel Street and North Avenue.
Criminal damage to property
Antonio Keith Hutton, 25, 288 E. St. Charles Road, was charged at 6:59 p.m. July 24 with criminal damage to property in the 200 block of East St. Charles Road.
Brett Moore, 28, 1583 W. Irving Park Road, Itasca, was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 12:55 p.m. July 31 for failure to appear and retail theft at Fullerton Avenue and Schmale Road.
• An unknown substance was reportedly thrown on a secured vehicle in a parking lot at 9 p.m. Aug. 2 in the 100 block of Quad Run Court.
• A smoke bomb was reportedly placed near a mailbox at 2:30 a.m. July 26 in the 700 block of Tonto Court.
Criminal damage to property
• The hood of a secured vehicle was reported damaged at 7:30 a.m. Aug. 2 in the 500 block of Thornhill Drive.
Justin Losacco, 21, 1575 Schooner Lane, Hanover Park, was charged at 7:49 p.m. July 31 with unlawful possession of marijuana and disobeying a stop sign at Kuhn Road and Yardley Drive.
Attempt to obstruct justice
David M. Rubenstein, 32, 709 W. Barry Ave., Chicago, was charged at 2:45 p.m. July 20 with attempt to obstruct justice and no seat belt at Gundersen Drive and Schmale Road.
Resisting an officer
Trae D. Reaves, 19, 660 Hearth Lane, was charged at 4:45 p.m. July 15 with resisting a peace officer in the 500 block of Thornhill Drive.
Alex Gabriel, 23, 270 Thrasher St., Bloomingdale, was charged at 10:30 p.m. July 5 with interfering with a municipal employee in the 500 block of West Army Trail Road.
• A mailbox was reported damaged at 11 a.m. July 27 in the 1100 block of Knollwood Drive.
Feriba Samadzada, 24, 206 E. Roosevelt Road, Lombard, was charged at 2:45 p.m. July 20 with driving while license suspended and no seat belt at Gundersen Drive and Schmale Road.