Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Kevin Teamer, 19, of 305 Rosebud Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with domestic battery, interfering with reporting domestic violence and theft at 7:40 a.m. July 30 at his residence.
Karybeth Archbold, 18, of 1478 Shagbark Drive, Bolingbrook, and a 16-year-old juvenile were charged with assault, resisting and illegal possession of alcohol after a call for the report of loud noise at 1:59 a.m. July 26 in the 200 block of Boxwood Drive.
• Jacob Plattenberger, 33, of 3423 Parliament Lane, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use, a moving violation and equipment violation after a traffic stop at 11:22 p.m. July 23 at Rodeo Drive and Kings Road.
• Michael Jackson, 33, of 1220 E. 165th St., South Holland, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment and driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at 3:10 a.m. July 26 in the 500 block of White Oak Road.
• Jacqueline Jones, 53, of 17 Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with too fast for conditions and driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at midnight July 26 at Weber Road and International Drive.
• Anthony Dicristofano, 19, of 3932 N. Kolmar Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana and sale/delivery of drug paraphernalia at 11:17 p.m. July 27 in the 300 block of Sulgrave Court.
• Ryan Izzo, 18, of 1773 Gleneagle Drive, Romeoville, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment, possession with intent to deliver and resisting a peace officer after a traffic stop at 8:21 p.m. July 29 at Lily Cache Lane and Veterans Parkway.
• Philip Graham, 36, of 1585 Dempster St., Mount Prospect, was charged with retail theft and burglary at 8:30 p.m. July 28 at Best Buy, 315 N. Weber Road.
• A rear window was broken and a tablet, handgun and checkbook were taken sometime overnight July 26 in the 200 block of Remington Boulevard.
• A game system, numerous games, three televisions, three laptops, garbage can, wheel chair, a hover lift, coat, microwave, lawnmower, clothing, purse and a comforter were discovered stolen at 7:50 p.m. July 27 in the 500 block of Alcott Lane.
• An unknown subject entered a garage, took a bicycle and, when confronted, fled the area July 27 in the 100 block of Arrowhead Lane.
• Dylan Wright, 19, of 8119 Waterbury Drive, Woodridge, was charged with retail theft at 2:20 p.m. July 27 at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• Michael Braxton Jr., 21, of 1531 Shagbark Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft at 8:47 a.m. July 28 at Meijer, 255 N. Weber Road.
• Stanley Brown, 25, of 7355 N. Damen Ave., Chicago, was charged with theft and retail theft at 10:20 a.m. July 30 at Food 4 Less, 271 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A wallet was taken from an unsecured vehicle between 10 and 11 a.m. July 22 in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive.
• Several bottles of liquor were stolen at 11:15 p.m. July 26 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• A pair of sunglasses were taken from an unlocked vehicle sometime overnight July 27 in the 600 block of Derbyshire Lane.
• Guests left Casa Margarita, 145 S. Weber Road, without paying the bill July 27.
• Copper wire was removed from a construction site between July 25 and 28 in the 800 block of East Boughton Road.
• A handgun was taken from the basement of the home between March and June in the 1700 block of Maroon Bells Lane.
• U.S. currency and a pocket knife were taken from a vehicle between July 27 and 28 in the 100 block of Richmond Drive.