Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Glen Zapata, 28, 525 N. Highview Ave., was charged at 1:20 a.m. July 7 with assault and criminal damage to motor vehicle in the 500 block of North Highview Avenue.
• Domenico A. Aghakhano, 21, 919 N. Lincoln Ave., was charged at 11:54 p.m. July 5 with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use, vehicle stopped in roadway and driving in wrong lane into oncoming traffic at Addison Road and Michael Lane.
• Sharon S. Ramel, 45, 125 S. Villa Ave., was charged at 12:30 a.m. July 10 with DUI – drugs, uninsured motor vehicle, failure to wear seat belt, improper turn at intersection and no driver's license on person at Lake Street and Marcus.
Sierra M. Guajardo-Paredes, 22, 509 Green Oaks Court, was charged at 12:26 a.m. July 11 with unlawful possession of marijuana – village ordinance and uninsured motor vehicle at Cardinal and Lake streets.
Roberto M. Ramirez, 30, 426 S. Riverside Drive, Villa Park, was arrested at 7:50 p.m. July 19 on an unspecified outstanding warrant from the Addison Police Department in the 600 block of Meadows Boulevard.
Julian J. Senase, 18, 423 S. Bonnie Brae Ave., Itasca, was charged at 3:25 p.m. July 11 with retail theft – village ordinance in the 1000 block of North Rohlwing Road.
• Sabino Gomez-Chavez, 35, 128 S. Villa Ave., was charged at 11:20 p.m. July 10 with no valid driver's license, disobeyed traffic control signal and failure to notify Secretary of State in the 100 block of Villa Avenue.
• Jorge A. Andrade, 20, 515 N. Highview Ave., was charged at 5:40 a.m. July 12 with driving while license suspended, uninsured motor vehicle and disobeyed traffic control device at Lake Street and Rohlwing Road.
• Viridiana Hernandez, 30, 436 W. Division St., Villa Park, was charged at 3:08 p.m. July 12 with no valid driver's license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at Fullerton Avenue and Hale Street.
• Juan C. Santos-Hernandez, 29, 4831 W. 23rd St., Cicero, was charged at 5:30 a.m. July 17 with no valid driver's license and speeding at Mill Road and St. John's Place.
• Osvin R. Vazquez, 17, 525 Stevens Drive, was charged at 9:13 a.m. July 11 with no valid driver's license and speeding at Lake Street and Villa Avenue.
Alberto Velasquez, 46, 1054 S. York Road, was charged at 10:43 p.m. July 19 with domestic battery in the 1000 block of South York Road.
A robbery of cash and an ID card was reported at 11:46 a.m. July 18 at Roosevelt Avenue and York Road.
• Cash was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 9:21 a.m. July 18 in the 200 block of West Grand Avenue.
• A safe and its contents were reported stolen from a locked residence at 12:51 a.m. July 20 in the 1200 block of Brookwood Street.
Rented equipment was reported stolen at 4:32 p.m. July 18 in the 200 block of West Irving Park Road.
A locked garage was reportedly broken into and an attempt to gain access to vehicles inside was reportedly made at 9:29 a.m. July 19 in the 0 to 100 block of East Pine Avenue.
Idelfonso Aguilar, 25, 121 Bridget Court, was arrested at 2:27 a.m. July 19 on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in the 100 block of Gerry Stevens Court.
Peter Panos, 19, 245 Addison St., was charged at 10:21 p.m. July 18 with driving with a suspended driver’s license at Illinois Route 83 and Montrose Avenue.