Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Ruth Freile, 52, of 14333 Acorn Court, Homer Glen, was charged with retail theft after an incident at 12:29 p.m. July 23 in the 13400 block of Archer Avenue.
• Julio Aleman, 18, of 602 McCarthy Road, Lemont, was charged with criminal damage to property, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after an incident at 6:49 p.m. July 22 in the 400 block of McCarthy Road.
• Omar Marquez, 27 , of 4164 W. 78th St., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at 8:17 a.m. July 23 at 131st Street and Archer Avenue.
• William McKenna, 18, of 13965 Berkhansted Court, Orland Park, was charged with criminal damage to property after an incident at 6:49 p.m. July 22 in the 400 block of McCarthy Road.
• A retaining wall was damaged between 10 a.m. July 24 and 9:30 a.m. July 25 in the 1100 block of State Street.
• Kelly Patterson, 52, of 512 Diversatech Drive, Manteno, was charged with driving while license suspended and suspended registration for no insurance after a traffic stop at 3:32 p.m. July 23 at 127th and State streets.
• Cynthia Ruiz, 34, at 15 Belmont Drive, Romeoville, was charged with no valid driver's license and speeding after a traffic stop at 6:41 p.m. July 23 at 127th Street and Smith Road.
• John Monslave, 21, of 556 E. Jackson St., Joliet, was charged with no valid driver's license and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 11:53 p.m. July 24 at Archer Avenue and 131st Street.