Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Controlled substance possession
Jeremy S. Beard, 24, of the 1700 block of Calla Drive, Joliet, was charged at 5:26 p.m. Aug. 3 with possession of a controlled substance at La Grange Road and Cossitt Avenue.
• Kennon T. Adams, 34, of the 4600 block of Forest Avenue, Brookfield, was charged at 9:22 a.m. July 28 with driving with a suspended license at 47th Street and Bluff Avenue.
• Thomas Gallos, 30, of the 9700 block of Lorraine Drive, Countryside, was charged at 4:44 p.m. Aug. 2 with driving with a suspended license at La Grange Road and Goodman Avenue.
• Several items were reported stolen at 10:28 a.m. July 31 from a residence in the 300 block of East Avenue.
• A bike was reported stolen at 9:41 p.m. July 30 in the zero to 99 block of South Waiola Avenue.
• A bike was reported stolen at 7:18 p.m. July 29 at The Wheel Thing, 15 S. La Grange Road.
A vehicle’s window was reported broken at 9:24 a.m. July 30 in the zero to 99 block of Sawyer Avenue.
LA GRANGE PARK
• David J. Ruffin, 30, of the 2800 block of West Congress Parkway, Chicago, was charged at 12:44 a.m. with driving with a suspended license July 27 in the 700 block of East 31st Street.
• Rayshawn Green, 30, of the 1700 block of East 73rd Street, Chicago, was charged suspended license at 1:47 a.m. July 26 with driving with a in the 500 block of La Grange Road.
• Irma Bautista-Giles, 37, of the 200 block of North 43rd Avenue, Northlake, was charged at 5:09 a.m. July 21 with driving without a license in the 800 block of La Grange Road.
• Kelly A. Danek, 43, of the 14000 block of South Keeler Avenue, Crestwood, was charged at 6:06 p.m. July 24 with driving with expired registration, without a license, stolen registration stickers and driving an uninsured vehicle at 31st Street and La Grange Road.
Bellwood, Broadview help Westchester with 4 arrests
Westchester Police were alerted about five subjects standing in a resident’s yard discussing breaking into vehicles.
Upon arrival, all five subjects fled on foot but were later apprehended by the Westchester Police Department with assistance from Bellwood and Broadview police departments.
Isiah Williams, 18, and Charles Williams, 18, both of the 700 block of Bellwood Avenue, Bellwood, were charged with residential burglary and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Three juveniles – two 16-year-olds and a 14-year-old – were charged as well.
The 16-year-olds were charged with burglary to vehicles and a curfew violation and the 14-year-old was charged with a curfew violation.
• Laptops were reported stolen at 10:56 p.m. July 21 in the 900 block of Hull Avenue.
• Two UPS packages were reported stolen July 19 in the 1600 block of Mannheim Road.
• A cellphone was reported stolen at 4:45 a.m. July 23 in the 1100 block of Suffolk Avenue.
• Westchester police located a stolen vehicle from Chicago at 11:37 p.m. July 25 in the 800 block of Manchester Avenue.
Marco A. Tavizon, 26, of the zero to 99 block of Forest Hill Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged at 2:24 a.m. July 27 with driving under the influence and speeding at 55th Street and Interstate 294.
Bobby D. Martin, 30, of the 200 block of Angel Drive, Fayetteville, N.C., was charged at 7:57 p.m. July 26 with possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding, driving with a suspended license and no insurance at 55th Street and Interstate 294.
Three 16-year-old male juveniles of Hinsdale, Oak Brook and Willowbrook were charged at 9 p.m. July 25 with possession of alcohol by minors, speeding and violation of graduated license of law at 47th Street and Woodland Avenue.
David J. Birmingham, 18, of the zero to 99 block of North Cowley Road, Riverside; Eric J. Calixto, 18, of the 1800 block of East Avenue, Berwyn; Kyle V. Daley, 18, of the 1800 block of East Avenue, Berwyn; and Joseph D. Jacobs, 18, of the 500 block of Ashland Avenue, River Forest were charged at 12:37 a.m. July 28 with consumption of alcohol
David L. Williams, 24, of the zero to 99 block of West 66th Street, Westmont, was charged with domestic battery and criminal damage to a vehicle at 9:07 p.m. July 22 at 55th Street and Grand Avenue.
• Samantha R. Snyder, 24, of the 500 block of West 81st Street, Burr Ridge, was charged at 12:47 p.m. July 21 with driving with a suspended license, speeding and improper use of turn signal at Ogden Avenue and Wolf Road.
• Nicholas R. Uribe,18, of the 3400 block of West 54th Place, Chicago, was charged at 1:32 a.m. July 26 with aggravated speeding at Ogden and Grove avenues.
A cloth hammock was reported stolen between 4:30 p.m. July 25 and 4:30 p.m. July 26 in the 5100 block of Ellington Avenue.
David S. Ehrich, 84, of the 4800 block of Creek Drive, was cited at 12:39 p.m. July 26 with driving on the sidewalk and failing to reduce speed to avoid an accident in the 800 block of Burlington Avenue after his vehicle crashed into the front of Village Hardware.