Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Susan L. Lytle, 21, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with domestic battery at 10:10 a.m. July 20 at 677 Roosevelt Road.
• Cord M. Ferguson, 18, 514 Carleton Ave., was charged with domestic battery at 10:51 p.m. July 25 in the 500 block of Carleton Avenue.
Mark F. Rebora, 53, 820 Lenox Road, was charged with throwing missiles at 5:20 p.m. July 20 at Main Street and Crescent Boulevard.
• Kimberly P. Harrington, 25, 4702 Keel Court, Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08 and driving without lights at 9:54 p.m. July 22 at Roosevelt Road and Briar Street.
• Jason S. McAndrew, 28, 2048 Canterbury Place, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 3:29 p.m. July 26 in the 500 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Ryan B. O'Connor, 28, 450 Grace St., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08, speeding and improper lane usage at 2:04 a.m. July 27 at Roosevelt Road and Sunset Avenue.
• A laptop, laptop bag and credit card were stolen from an unlocked vehicle between midnight and 7:21 a.m. July 21 in the 400 block of Anthony Street.
• A pack of one-way train tickets were stolen between 9:51 p.m. July 22 and 3:55 a.m. July 23 at the train depot, 555 Crescent Blvd.
• Two unlocked vehicles were broken into but had nothing stolen from them between 10:30 p.m. July 23 and 6:45 a.m. July 24 in the 200 block of Regent Street.
• Three bicycles with a combined value of more than $500 were stolen at 2 p.m. July 20 in the zero block of Surrey Drive.
• An unattended iPhone 5s with a value of more than $500 was stolen at 11:31 p.m. July 20 at Tap House Grill, 411 N. Main St.
• An unattended Apple iPhone with an estimated value of more than $500 was stolen between 1:58 p.m. and 2:58 p.m. July 26 at 645 Lenox Road.
• An unlocked Magna Mountain bicycle, a bag and an Eddie Bauer jacket with a total value of more than $500 were stolen between 2:30 and 3:10 p.m. July 26 at Jewel, 599 Roosevelt Road.
• A landscape light was damaged between 10 p.m. July 22 and 7 a.m. July 23 in the 500 block of Hillside Avenue.
• Two posts from a fence were broken at 12:52 p.m. July 27 in the 300 block of Grandview Avenue.
Riley S. Overstreet, 19, 1N651 Center Ave., West Chicago, was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana at 2:30 a.m. July 22 in the 300 block of Marston Avenue.
Michael T. Matthew, 21, 440 Arlington Ave., was charged with public intoxication at 5:45 a.m. July 20 in the 500 block of Turner Avenue.
• Juan P. Banuelos-Felix, 38, 310 Duane St., was charged with driving while license suspended and an in-state warrant from DuPage County at 10:10 a.m. July 20 in the 300 block of Duane Street.
• Steward C. Andre, 27, 600 W. Forest Ave., West Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and operating a vehicle with suspended registration at 4:48 p.m. July 21 at Roosevelt Road and Exmoor Avenue.