Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Hinsdale and Darien police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
An unknown suspect instructed a victim to wire $15,400 over the phone for a preapproved grant between 3:45 p.m. July 15 and 9:55 a.m. July 17 at First Merit Bank, 500 Chestnut St.
Hit and run
An unknown suspect driving a Gray Ford focus struck two parked vehicles then fled the scene at 6:15 p.m. July 25 at Manor Care, 600 W. Ogden Ave.
A bicycle was stolen between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. July 25 in the 700 block of West Hinsdale Avenue while the bicycle was locked to a parking sign.
• Unknown suspects had a bonfire in a residential backyard without the owners' consent at 9:43 p.m. July 23 in the 200 block of East 3rd Street.
• Beer bottles were broken on a pool deck and lawn chairs were thrown into the pool between 8:30 p.m. July 26 and 9:15 p.m. July 27 at the Hinsdale Pool, 500 W. Hinsdale Ave.
Erpenbach, David M, 37, 138 S Madison St., was charged with driving while license revoke, driving an uninsured vehicle and driving with expired registration at 12:35 p.m. July 27 in the 500 block of West Ogden Avenue after a traffic stop for expired registration.
• A known male suspect made comments of an alarming nature to a Humane Society employee at 1 p.m. July 27 at the Hinsdale Humane Society, 22 N. Elm St., after after suspect attempted to abandon a pet in the lobby.
• A vehicle's tire was flattened and some of the lugnuts were stolen between 5:30 p.m. July 24 and 8 a.m. July 28 at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, 120 N. Oak St.
Danielle Perri, 32, 325 Hudson St., Westmont, was charged with driving under the influence, operating uninsured motor vehicle, signal violation and improper lane usage July 17 in the 8300 block of Cass Ave.
• Benjamin Pektus, 20, 1513 West Jefferson Ave., Naperville, was charged with improper backing on roadway, possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment, and sale or possession of hypodermic syringes or needles July 12 at 75th Street and Plainfield Road.
• Stephen, 64, 7313 Clarendon Hills Road, was cited for possession of marijuana in the Darien Community Park on July 14.
John Nielsen, 45, 8365 Twombly Road, Dekalb, was charged with public indecency July 21 at 2189 75th St.
Driving on Suspended License
• Kellan Price, 28, 3415 83rd St., Woodridge, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving on a suspended or revoked driver's license July 11 at North Frontage Road and Bailey Road.
• Guadalupe Martinez-Bautista, 44, 1101 75th St., was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and driving on a suspended or revoked driver’s license July 12 in the 8100 block of Farmingdale Road.
• Gerardo Sanchez-Aguilar, 38, 1639 Lombard Ave., Cicero, was charged with operating uninsured motor vehicle, using an electronic communication device while driving and no valid driver’s license July 18 in the 8200 block of Cass Avenue.
• Bryan Hamilton, 31, 5936 Meadow Drive, Lisle, was charged with driving with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and was given a warning for obstructed license plate July 21 in the 8700 block of Lemont Road.
• A wallet was stolen from a parked vehicle between 6 p.m. July 14 and 5 a.m. July 15 in the 8100 block of Sawyer Road.
• Jazmine Cade, 19, 16 West 520 Lake Drive, Willowbrook, was charged with retail theft July 14 at 2189 75th St.
• Mark Jones, 34, 207 Linn Court, North Aurora, was charged with retail theft July 17 at 2189 75th St.
• Money was stolen from a wallet July 18 at the Darien Sportsplex, 451 Plainfield Road.
• A male juvenile that resides in Bolingbrook, and a male juvenile that resides in Woodridge, were cited July 18 for retail theft at 2189 75th St.
• A male juvenile from Woodridge was charged with burglary to a motor vehicle, breaking curfew, possession of stolen property and possession of drug equipment July 21 in the 3400 block of Brewer Road.
• A mailbox was damaged between 9 p.m. and midnight July 18 in the 6800 block of Richmond Avenue.
• A mailbox was damaged July 18 in the 6800 block of Richmond Avenue.
• The trunk of a vehicle was scratched between 7 p.m. July 18 and 4:30 p.m. July 20 in the 7400 block of Brookdale Drive.
• A mailbox was damaged July 18 in the 7200 block of Richmond Avenue
• The rear passenger quarter panel of a car was scratched between 9:30 p.m. and 9:50 p.m. July 18 in the parking lot at 2189 75th St.
A laundry basket was set on fire July 13 in the 6900 block of High Road.
Michael Kidd, 23, 206 East Edgelawn Drive, Plano, was arrested for an outstanding state warrant July 17 at 2189 75th St.
Illegal entry of a vehicle
An unlocked vehicle was entered July 21 in the 8500 block of Meadow Lane.