Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Ian R. Johnstone, 21, 29W320 Renouf Drive, Warrenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and reckless driving at 5:39 a.m. July 26 in the 1000 block of Creekside Drive.
• Jeremy C. Bingham, 27, 26W140 Mayflower Place, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:26 a.m. July 25 at Jewell Road and Falcon Drive.
• Anthony J. Addante, 37, 1050 Cherrywood Lane, West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 9:49 a.m. July 22 at 421 N. County Farm Road.
• Vincent C. Ruggiero, 55, 49 N. Waiola Ave., La Grange, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:52 p.m. July 19 at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
Jenny V. Nguyen, 19, 27W074 Cooley Ave., Winfield, was charged with delivery or possession with intent to deliver and possession of a controlled substance at 7 a.m. July 16 at her home.
A cell phone and cash were stolen at 11:05 p.m. July 19 at Prairie Path and Wiesbrook Road.
• A bike was stolen at 1:10 p.m. July 21 in the 1700 block of East Forest Avenue. It was recovered down the street.
• A chain link fence gate around a construction site was missing, and an excavator was moved from its gravel pad and had been driven through the fence and damaged a tree. The windows of a dump truck were broken, the bed of the truck was raised and several tools from its interior were missing. Two golf carts were stolen, both later found undamaged. The incident occurred at about 2 a.m. July 21 in the 1800 block of West Manchester Road.
• Ten shirts and an iPod were stolen from an unlocked vehicle between 6 p.m. July 19 and 9 a.m. July 20 in the 200 block of South President Street.
• A cell phone was stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 12:55 p.m. July 20 in the 2100 block of West Roosevelt Road. The victim approached a person identified as the potential thief, asked for the phone and received it.
• Four wheel center caps were stolen from a vehicle between 9 p.m. July 26 and 8:30 a.m. July 27 in Sterling Circle.
• A bicycle was stolen after its wire lock was cut between 5 and 7 p.m. July 26 at 402 W. Front St.
• Mary J. Andrade, 46, 3S257 Blackthorne Lane, Warrenville, was charged with retail theft at 1:26 p.m. July 26 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• A bracelet was stolen from a vendor at the Wheaton French Market at noon July 26 at 201 W. Liberty Drive.
• An unsecured bicycle was stolen from a basement between 9 p.m. July 17 and 10 a.m. July 24 in the 200 block of North President Street.
• A secured bicycle and its lock were stolen between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. July 12 in the 1300 block of East Crescent Street. It was recovered July 15 at 1706 E. Liberty Drive.
• An unsecured bike was stolen from a bike rack at Northside Pool between 12:30 and 6 p.m. July 14 in the 1300 block of North West Street.
• An unsecured bike was stolen at noon May 29 in the 600 block of East Kenilworth Avenue.
• A phone was stolen from a purse between 9:40 and 10:30 p.m. July 20 in the 300 block of Rice Lake Square.
• A man stole several Rogaine products from a store before getting into a waiting vehicle at 3:59 p.m. July 19 in the 1400 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A rear license plate was stolen between 12:01 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. July 19 in the 1100 block of East Roosevelt Road.
Criminal damage and defacement
• An unknown person(s) attempted to pry off the passenger side center wheel caps of a parked vehicle between 8 p.m. July 27 and 7 a.m. July 28 in the 1200 block of Briarbrook Drive.
• A pedestrian gate was damaged at 6:24 a.m. July 27 at Front and Wheaton streets.
• A car was scratched between 3:50 and 4:30 p.m. July 24 in the 1200 block of Exeter Court.
• A door was discovered to have been written on in marker at 8:10 a.m. July 22 in the 100 block of West Geneva Road.
• Three windows of a business were broken between 7 p.m. July 18 ant 7:15 a.m. July 21 in the 200 block of West Wesley Street.
• The windshield of a vehicle was damaged between 2 and 3 p.m. July 19 in the 700 block of South Lorraine Road.
• A window of a business was broken between 7 p.m. July 18 and 8:30 a.m. July 19 in the 100 block of North Wheaton Avenue.
• Nancy Robles, 21, 678 Amber Lane, Carol Stream, was charged with possession of marijuana at 1:30 a.m. July 28 at Roosevelt Road and Timber Trail.
• Deion M. Knight, 18, 1980 Lancaster Lane, was charged with possession of marijuana at 12:29 a.m. July 28 at Briarcliffe Boulevard and Lakecliffe Drive.
• Diego M. Tequimila, 21, 451 Greentree Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:25 a.m. July 23 at Blanchard Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Hannah K. Oliver, 19, 527 Cottonwood Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of marijuana at 12:30 a.m. July 23 at Blanchard Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Kendall L. Edmier, 19, 26W234 Tomahawk Drive, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:20 p.m. July 22 at Brighton and Hampton drives.
• Manuel D. Garcia, 20, 1615 43rd Ave., Stone Park, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 10 p.m. July 20 in the 600 block of Delles Road.
• Meghan Bach, 18, 27W074 Cooley Ave., Winfield, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 7 a.m. July 16 at her home.
• Kimberly M. Padgett, 47, 1675 Monticello Court, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear at 5:22 p.m. July 27 in the 1600 block of Monticello Court.
• Kevin Simmons, 21, 1204 W. Roosevelt Road, was arrested on warrant at 2:08 a.m. July 24 at his home.