Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Resisting an officer
Gregory Branch, 24, of 36V Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant and resisting a peace officer after a traffic stop at 1:06 p.m. July 19 at Schmidt Road and Raider Way.
Karina Garcia, 24, of 12823 Division, Blue Island, was charged with criminal damage to a vehicle at 5:47 a.m. July 18 in the 600 block of Sundance Drive.
Denzel Griffin, 22, of 275 Plainview Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with obstructing justice at 10:35 p.m. July 23 in the 300 block of North Schmidt Road.
• Stephan Herring, 18, of 222 Douglass Way, Bolingbrook, was charged with aggravated battery at 3:38 p.m. July 17 in the 200 block of Douglass Way.
• Arlexus Gaines, 22, of 1317 Pine St., Paulsboro, N.J., was charged with battery and soliciting without a permit after an incident at 7:58 p.m. July 17 in the 300 block of Blackfoot Drive.
• Officers responded to a business in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard for the report of a battery at 6 p.m. July 15.
• Officers were called July 19 to the 700 block of West Boughton Road for the report of a battery. One victim was transported to the hospital for their injuries at 11:19 p.m.
• A victim was struck in the face with a stack of envelopes following a verbal argument at 9:32 a.m. July 21 in the 1000 block of Windham Parkway.
• Officers responded to a business for the report of a battery at 5:56 p.m. July 23 in the 500 block of South Bolingbrook Drive. The victim was transported to Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital for their injuries.
• Paul Cooke, 54, of 539 Barclay Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and no insurance after a traffic stop at 10:11 a.m. July 16 in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Larry Roberts, 50, of 18 Saffron Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with traffic sign violation and driving under the influence of alcohol after traffic stop at 8 p.m. July 18 at Apple Valley and Boxelder drives.
• Emelice Romo, 21, of 2225 Charmingfare Drive, Woodridge, was charged with improper lane usage and driving under the influence of alcohol after traffic stop at 3:44 a.m. July 19 at Winston Drive and Boughton Road.
• Glen Bretzing, 27, of 1333 B Modaff Road, Naperville, was charged with improper turn at intersection, no insurance and driving under the influence of alcohol after traffic stop at 1:56 a.m. July 21 at Boughton and Weber roads.
• Several windows to a vehicle were broken, the airbag was removed, wires were cut from the dashboard, a LCD/DVD screen was taken and spark plug wires were cut between July 18 and 19 in the 200 block of South Ashbury Avenue.
• An iPhone 5 was taken from a vehicle parked in the 700 block of North Janes Avenue between 1:20 and 1:30 p.m. July 18.
• A purse, laptop, medicine and several credit cards were taken from a secured vehicle between July 19 and 20 in the 1700 block of Hidden Valley Drive.
• A laptop and hard drive were removed from a backpack in a vehicle between noon and 2:30 p.m. July 20 in the 600 block of East Boughton Road.
• A garage door remote was taken from a vehicle at 3:16 a.m. July 22 in the 800 block of Bluestem Drive.
• Matthew Baltsein, 18, of 326 Homewood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with theft from an incident April 26 in the 300 block of Willoway Drive.
• Karon McCoy, 49, of 244 Karen Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal trespass to property and theft after an incident July 22 in the 700 block of North Bolingbrook Drive.
• Mariah Price, 19, of 446 Mallview Lane, and Alexis Kremer, 18, of 328 Greencrest Drive, both of Bolingbrook, were both charged with retail theft at 9:36 p.m. at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• A pair of headphones were taken between 7 to 9 a.m. July 15 in the 200 block of Hadleigh Road.
• Several items were placed in a bag and stolen July 17 at Hobby Lobby, 363 N. Weber Road.
• U.S. currency was taken from an unlocked vehicle between 1 and 8 a.m. July 21 in the 100 block of Springhill Drive.
• Eight tires were removed from a semi-trailer in a parking lot between July 19 and 21 in the 200 West South Frontage Road.