Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
A bike was stolen at 9:39 p.m. July 20 in the 300 block of South Waiola Avenue.
LA GRANGE PARK
• Cesar O. Gayton-Molina, 24, of the 7200 block of Dickens Avenue, Elmwood Park, was charged at 5:29 p.m. July 17 with driving with no license in the 1000 block of La Grange Road.
• Navor Garcia, 39, of the 6000 block of West 28th Street, Cicero, was charged at 4:22 p.m. July 13 with driving without a valid license, no valid registration and no insurance in the 1500 block of La Grange Road.
• Oscar Romero,19, of the 4600 block of Eberly Avenue, Brookfield, was charged at 8:10 a.m. July 9 with driving with a suspended license and no insurance at 31st Street and Kemman Avenue.
• Marguerite L. Pearson, 45, of the 700 block of Barnsdale Road, was charged at 5:10 p.m. July 16 with driving with no insurance, a suspended license and no front plate in the 800 block of Kemman Avenue.
A male suspect attempted to rob the TCF Bank on July 16 in Jewel, 507 Woodlawn Avenue. The man, described as a black male about 40-years-old, handed a teller a note requesting money. He did not display a weapon and left the bank without any money.
• Oscar Saucedo-Vences, 27, of the 2600 block of 59th Street, Cicero, was charged with retail theft July 12 at TJ Maxx, 5555 Brainard Ave.
• Various items were stolen from a residence sometime between July 13 and July 20 in the 9800 block of Joliet Road.
• Two catalytic converters were stolen between July 7 and July 16 from a van in the Helping Hand School parking lot, in the 9600 block of 55th Street.
A rear door and window of a residence were reported damaged between 9:40 a.m. and 5 p.m. July 21 on the 5th Avenue Cutoff.
Meghan Bauer, 34, and Mark Kondrat, 37, both of the 1300 block of Evers Avenue, were charged at 10 p.m. July 19 with unlawful possession of marijuana and obstructing the police in the 1300 block of Evers Avenue. Kondrat also was charged with resisting arrest. Police were called for a domestic disturbance and found 25 marijuana plants.
• Jewelry and cash were stolen between 2 and 3 p.m. July 15 in the 1800 block of Stratford Avenue.
• An iPad and GPS device were stolen at 9:04 a.m. July 17 from a vehicle at Hampton Inn, 2222 Enterprise Drive.
• Cash and a phone charging system were stolen between 7:30 p.m. July 17 and 6 a.m. July 18 in the zero to 99 block of Westbrook Court.
• A GPS device was stolen between 6:30 p.m. July 19 and 10:15 a.m. July 20 from a vehicle in the 700 block of Newcastle Avenue.
Vincente Garcia, 39, of the 300 block of East Calendar Avenue, La Grange, was charged at 12:01 p.m. July 14 with theft in the 1000 block of Hillgrove Avenue.
Patricia L. Sykes, 23, of the 1000 block of South 16th Avenue, Maywood, was charged at 1:33 p.m. July 16 with driving with a suspended license, a suspended registration, using a hand-held electronic device while driving and having no insurance in the 4300 block of Wolf Road.
A bike was stolen between 7:55 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. July 14 from a rack at Lyons Township High School in the 4900 block of Gilbert Avenue.
• Landscaping plants, flowers and bushes were damaged between 5 p.m. July 17 and 5:30 a.m. July 18 at the Forest Hills School, 5000 block of Central Avenue.
• A window screen was damaged between 10:15 p.m. July 17 and 7 a.m. July 18 in a residential garage in the 4600 block of Gilbert Avenue.