Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Linda Ponce, 57, 509 N. Wisconsin Ave., was charged with retail theft at 1:32 p.m. July 20 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Kathy Levi Taylor Washington, 21, 701 Desert Lane, Law Vegas, was charged with retail theft at 6:46 p.m. July 23 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Francesca Pansino, 21, 842 Oakwood Drive, Westmont, was charged with retail theft at 9:18 p.m. July 23 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Mary Urso, 54, 10515 W. Grand Ave., Northlake, was charged with retail theft at 2:29 p.m. July 24 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Vanessa Scot, 42, 1704 Town Circle, Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 7:45 p.m. July 25 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Earl Ware, 25, 8846 S. Wallace St., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 5:43 p.m. July 26 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Cory Haefnagel, 20, 227 W. Sunset Ave., Lombard, was charged with retail theft at 12:48 p.m. July 26 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Trespass to railroad property
Josafat Alcala, 20, 616 Merle Ave.; Anthony Murer, 19, 1 S. 100 Euclid Ave.; and Paulius Visockas, 18, 223 E. Maple Ave., were all charged with trespass to railroad property at 8:41 p.m. July 18 at Ardmore Avenue and Hill Street.
Salvador Torralva, 20, 929 W. North Ave., Pablo Torralva, 22, 933 W. North Ave., and a male juvenile from Villa Park were all charged with mob action at 6:42 p.m. July 14 at 1031 W. North Ave.
Unlawful use of a weapon
Estevan Delatorre, 36, 735 1st Ave., Addison, was charged with unlawful use of a weapon at 10 p.m. July 16 at 933 W. North Ave.
Adam Bernero, 30, 731 E. Old Grand Ave., Addison, was charged with disorderly conduct at 5:42 p.m. July 22 at 50 E. North Ave.
• Mark Burns, 26, 457 Jennifer Court, Wood Dale, was charged with resisting a peace officer and intoxicated pedestrian at 4:26 a.m. July 25 at 43 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Justin Wolter, 21, 185 S. Park Blvd., Glen Ellyn, was charged with resisting arrest, obstructing a peace officer and contributing to the delinquency of minor at 10:54 p.m. July 25 at 741 N. Lincoln Ave.
Alcohol consumption by minor
A male juvenile from Villa Park was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor and a curfew violation at 3:40 a.m. July 22 at 403 N. Douglas Ave.
Drug paraphernalia possession
A female juvenile from Darien was charged with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to wear a seat belt at 11:55 p.m. July 25 at 433 E. St. Charles Road.
Failure to secure child seat belt
Erika Ortiz, 22, 6708 Alpine Lane, Westmont, was charged with failure to secure a juvenile in a seat belt at 11:55 p.m. July 25 at 433 E. St. Charles Road.
Leaving scene of accident
Michael Ward, 24, 1011 W. North Ave., was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident and failure to give aid at 7:06 p.m. July 23 at St. Charles Road and Cornell Avenue.
Strong armed robbery
Five to six offenders attacked the victim and took his money at 4:27 p.m. July 20 at 933 W. North Ave.
• A wallet was taken between 1 and 2 p.m. July 20 at 401 E. St. Charles Road.
• A bicycle was taken between 4 p.m. July 18 and 6 p.m. July 20 at 737 S. Villa Ave.
• Gasoline in the amount of $39 was pumped without payment at 10:40 p.m. July 26 at 250 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A patron left without paying the taxi fare at 7:32 a.m. July 23 at 12 W. Terrace St.
• The front window of a business was broken at 2 p.m. July 23 at 331 S. Ardmore Ave.
• The body of two vehicles were scratched between 11 p.m. July 24 and 10:08 a.m. July 25 at 327 N. Ardmore Ave.
• The body of a vehicle was scratched between 12:06 and 1:06 p.m. July 26 at 640 S. Princeton Ave.
Two fire extinguishers were taken off buses between 12:01 a.m. July 22 and 1 p.m. July 23 at Child Time Daycare, 127 E. St. Charles Road.
– – – –
News to your phone
Visit shawurl.com/texts to sign up for news and weather text alerts from Suburban Life.