Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Stephen Vogl, 22, 530 S. Highland Ave., was charged with DUI, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and improper lane usage at 2:38 a.m. July 20 at Pleasant Lane and Cimarron Road.
Two juveniles pushed the victim off his bicycle and then stole it at 7:19 p.m. July 21 at Michael McGuire Drive and Park Boulevard.
Jeremy Evans, 34, 705 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:20 p.m. July 24 in the 400 block of Brewster Avenue.
• Compact discs, pills, cigarettes and credit cards were taken between 11:45 a.m. and 1:35 p.m. July 20 in the 100 block of Main Street.
• Two cellphones, a computer tablet and headphones were taken from a vehicle at 4:28 a.m. July 22 in the 1300 block of Finley Road.
• A global-positing system, debit card and loose change were taken at 12:07 p.m. July 24 from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of School Street.
• A firework was used to damage a mailbox at 6:35 p.m. July 20 in the 100 block of Charlotte Street.
• A slide was lit on fire at 1:53 p.m. July 21 at Terrace View Park.
• A windshield, a front and a rear passenger window were all shattered at 12:04 p.m. July 22 in the 1300 block of Finley Road.
• A soda machine was damaged at 2:02 p.m. July 23 at the Lombard Commons.
• A roll of toilet paper was lit on fire and left on a slide at 7:15 p.m. July 25 at Terrace View Park.
• Gelasio Vergara-Teliez, 28, 590 Gunderson Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with serving alcohol to a minor and consumption in a park; and Jeanette Bucio, 19, 42 Sterling Circle, Wheaton, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 6:12 p.m. July 21 at Four Seasons Park, 16th Street and Finley Road.
• Dominick Vitale, 18, 341 W. Central Ave., was charged with purchase and consumption of alcohol by a minor, obstructing justice and resisting or obstructing a police officer at 8:31 p.m. July 21 at 341 N. Elizabeth St.
• Credit cards, gift cards and a gym bag were taken at 12:39 p.m. July 23 at Glass Courts, 830 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A cellphone was taken at 6:28 p.m. July 23 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A bicycle was taken at 8:22 p.m. July 23 at Enchanted Castle, 1103 S. Main St.
• A wallet containing $100 in cash, a driver's license and several cards was taken at 12:56 p.m. July 24 at Picture Perfect, 133 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A bicycle was taken at 4:38 p.m. July 24 in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard.
– – – –
News to your phone
Visit shawurl.com/texts to sign up for news and weather text alerts from Suburban Life.