Police reports: West Chicago for July 31
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Criminal sexual assault
An incident involving non-aggravated criminal sexual assault was reported at 1 p.m. July 12 at Town and County Apartments, 700 W. Forest Ave.
Arturo De La Rosa Gomez, 31, 1248 S. Kings Cross, was charged with domestic battery at 2:01 a.m. July 6 at his home.
• An incident involving a physical altercation at a golf course was reported at 7:04 p.m. July 6 in the 2300 block of Longest Drive.
• An incident involving a physical altercation between two women was reported at 10:40 p.m. July 8 in the 100 block of West Grandlake Boulevard.
• An incident involving stalking was reported at 8 a.m. July 8 in the 100 block of Conde Street.
• Two Porter Cable air compressors, two Senco Air nail guns, a Dewalt Mitre saw and a Bosch construction radio were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 8 p.m. July 11 in the 800 block of Windsor Court.
• Tools were reported stolen from a van that was reportedly broken into at 10:15 p.m. July 12 in the 800 block of Windsor Court.
• Grazyna Karna, 55, 928 Joliet St., was charged with retail theft – shoplifting at 4:25 p.m. July 5 in the 100 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A gold necklace chain with an anchor pendant, gold bracelet and gold ring with red stones – totaling about $2,580 – were reported stolen at 7 a.m. July 6 in the 1200 block of Bishop Street.
• A white iPhone 4 was reported stolen at 5:49 p.m. July 7 in the 1100 block of Barber Street.
• A white Samsung Galaxy 4 was reported stolen at 7:03 p.m. July 8 in the 500 block of Main Street.
An incident involving harassment by telephone was reported at 11:36 a.m. July 11 in the 600 block of Sherman Street.
Criminal damage to property
A garbage can located in front of a school was reported to have been set on fire at 6:30 p.m. July 11 in the 1100 block of Marcella Lane.
Criminal damage to vehicle
• A tailgate of a motor vehicle was reported keyed at 8 p.m. July 7 in the 700 block of West Forest Avenue.
• The rear window of a motor vehicle was reported broken, possibly by a BB gun, at 5 p.m. July 10 in the 200 block of East Elmwood Avenue.
• The right headlight of a parked motor vehicle was reported struck by an unknown object at 1 p.m. July 11 in the 600 block of West Forest Avenue.
• The left front, left rear and right passenger windows of a motor vehicle were reported struck, possibly with a bat, at 12:01 a.m. July 12 in the 200 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• The windows of a Honda Civic and Honda Accord were reported shattered at 10:30 a.m. July 12 in the 100 block of West Brown Street.
A woman's social security number was reported to have been unlawfully used by a person known to her at 2 p.m. July 9 in the 900 block of Wild Ginger Trail.
• Jose Bautista Jr., 21, 7807 Boxwood Lane, Plainfield, was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant, and Lizette Soto, 17, 333 Clayton St., was cited for a seat belt violation – local ordinance at 7:37 p.m. July 4 at Route 59 and Joliet Street.
• Melissa Gross, 32, 710 Lincoln Ave., was arrested on an in-state warrant at 8:39 p.m. July 9 in the 600 block of West Forest Avenue.
• Kristen Wykret, 32, 0N101 Pleasant Hill Road, Wheaton, was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant at 4:21 p.m. July 11 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
Criminal trespass to property
Kelsor Raekwon, 18, 650 W. Forest Ave.; Ryan Williams, 20, 400 E. Blair St.; Aaron Hollins, 23, 5545 Pebblebeach Drive, Hanover Park; Jacques Johnson, 18, 139 Montana Ave., Glendale Heights; Itzamary Garcia, 20, 810 Kenwood Ave.; and three juveniles each were charged with criminal trespass to real property at 10:15 p.m. July 11 in the 200 block of East Geneva Street.
A man aged 17 or older was reported missing at 2:50 a.m. July 10 at North Avenue and Oak Road.
• Rebecca Schneider, 32, 545 E. Washington St., was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver's license and a seat belt violation at 8:56 p.m. July 5 at North Avenue and Neltnor Boulevard.
• An incident involving unlawful possession of title, registration or plate sticker was reported at 6 p.m. July 7 in the 100 block of West Pomeroy Street.
• Floriberto Cruz, 32, 337 E. Stimmel St., was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license, auto accident with injury and improper lane usage at 4:34 p.m. July 12 at Fabyan Parkway and West Roosevelt Road.
• An iPad Air was reported lost at 8 a.m. July 7 in the 1000 block of Willowcreek Drive.
• A wallet containing a Matricula card, another Mexican ID card, medical card and Chase debit card was reported lost at 3 p.m. July 8 in Aurora.
Dog at large
• A dog at large was reported at 11:21 p.m. July 2 at Joliet Street and Glen Avenue.
• A dog at large was reported at 12:54 p.m. July 2 in the 1100 block of Elizabeth Street.
• A bike was reported found at 6:22 p.m. July 7 at Cherrywood and Rosewood lanes.
• A large hunting knife was reported to have been found in the grass and subsequently turned into police at 7:43 p.m. July 9 at Manville Oaks Park.
• An incident involving a neighbor dispute was reported at 4:50 p.m. July 8 in the 2800 block of Camden Drive.
• An incident involving a neighbor dispute was reported at 2 p.m. July 12 in the 500 block of Belleview Avenue.