Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Robert Calvin, 19, 358B Whitewater Drive, Bolingbrook, and Eduardo Gonzalez, 19, 148 Kingston Road, Bolingbrook, were charged with possession of cannabis and Jose Del Valle, 21, 558 White Oak Road, Bolingbrook was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop around 1:06 a.m. July 11 in the 8300 block of Parkview.
• Peter Ralph, 22, 4833 Stanley Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia following the investigation of a traffic accident around 10:22 p.m. July 12 in the 2400 block of Jackson Drive.
• Mikiail Clark, 19, 10S710 Lilac Lane, Willowbrook, and Kemani Phillips, 19, 7545 Gladstone, Naperville, were charged with possession of cannabis following the investigation of the report of a suspicious person around 8 p.m. July 14 in the 2200 block of Wharf Drive.
• Labron Taylor, 21, 331 Scenic Drive, St. Louis, Mo., was charged with possession of cannabis following a traffic stop around 8:47 p.m. July 14 in the 7500 block of Janes Avenue.
• Andrew Doodakian, 19, 1032 E. 7th St., Lockport, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop around 11:13 p.m. July 14 on 71st Street at Woodward Avenue.
• Sometime between 9 p.m. July 11 and noon July 12, unknown suspect(s) removed a bicycle that had been parked in front of a residence in the 7400 block of Woodward Avenue.
• Shavion Donaldson, 25, 5901 Elmore Ave., Davenport, Iowa, was charged with retail theft after removing miscellaneous items from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St., around 1:30 p.m. July 12.
Sometime between 8 p.m. July 11 and 8 a.m. July 12, unknown suspect(s) broke the rear window of a vehicle parked in the 1800 block of Nottingham Road.