Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Elmhurst man accused of exposing himself to girl
Ian Fretch, 33, of the 200 block of East Columbia Avenue, was charged with sexual exploitation of a child, public indecency and disorderly conduct at 4 p.m. July 19 at his home after exposing himself to a juvenile girl. He's being held on $5,000 bond in DuPage County Jail.
Clifton A. Calvert, 24, of the 400 block of Niagara Avenue, was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a hypodermic syringe at 2:33 p.m. July 17 in the 400 block of East Niagara Avenue after police found suspect heroin. Kacee L. Uysaloglu, 24, of the 500 block of North Avenue, Villa Park, was also charged with unlawful possession of a hypodermic syringe and possession of marijuana.
Controlled substance possession
Joshua D. Delacore, 42, of the 1800 block of Shoreline Road, Barrington, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, improper lane usage and disobeying a traffic control device at 3:31 a.m. July 14 at North Avenue and Route 83 after admitting to taking prescription medication. Passenger Chelsea M. Joyce, 22, of the 4600 block of Steuben Road, Bethlehem, Pa. was charged with obstruction of identification, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after providing officers with a fake name. Police found a small bag containing an unknown white substance in the vehicle.
• Kevin A. Farrell, 38, of the 400 block of Prairie Avenue, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use at 5:24 a.m. July 15 in the 300 block of Prairie Avenue.
• Richard L. Singletary, 29, of the 500 block of Hickory Grove Circle, Florence, S.C., was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and driving on the wrong side of the road at 3:26 a.m. July 19 at North Avenue and Illinois Street.
• David Lemons, 31, of the 17W000 block of Washington Street, Bensenville, was charged with one count of driving under the influence of alcohol, not having insurance, not having his driver's license on him, illegally squealing tires and disobeying a traffic control device at 12:41 a.m. July 20 at Butterfield Road and York Street.
• Carl Eaton, 53, of the 4800 block of Cedarledge Court, Carpentersville, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol, obstructing identification, driving while license revoked, speeding and not having insurance at 9:16 p.m. July 20 at Interstate 290 and Lake Street.
• Raymond Doliber, 28, of the last know address in the 300 block of Adell Place, was charged with disorderly conduct-public intoxication at 10:11 p.m. July 14 at North Avenue and Interstate 290.
• Lauren K. Nelson, 33, of the 0 to 100 block of Lee Court, Winfield, was charged with disorderly conduct-public intoxication at 4:56 p.m. July 16 of the 100 block of West Park Avenue.
Manuel Barrera, 41, of the 300 block of South West Avenue, was charged with two counts of domestic battery, driving under the influence of alcohol and not having insurance at 1:50 a.m. July 14 at his home.
Fake driver's license
Adeola J. Adeosun, 21, of the 7000 block of South Euclid Avenue, Chicago, was charged with three counts of unlawful possession of fraudulent driver's license, speeding and not having a valid driver's license at 11:17 a.m. July 14 at St. Charles Road and Holly Avenue.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
Mike Frank, 28, of the 5200 block of North Laporte Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended, not having insurance, illegal transportation of alcohol and using a cellphone while driving at 12:52 a.m. July 20 at North and West avenues.
• Marie J. Graunke, 34, of the 100 block of Maple Street, was charged with attempted disorderly conduct for filing a false police report at 3:03 p.m. July 14 in the 100 block of East First Street.
• A juvenile was charged with disorderly conduct at 6:11 p.m. July 15 in the 100 block of East First Street after writing his name in wet sidewalk cement.
Possession of fireworks
Justin Chandy, 18, of the 600 block of North Oaklawn Avenue, was charged with possession of fireworks at 12:33 a.m. July 15 in the 800 block of Linden Avenue.
• A man described as 60 years old, white, medium build, with a beard, wearing eyeglasses, blue jeans and a brown hoodie displayed a silver handgun at 4:30 p.m. July 15 at Mitchell Avenue and the Illinois Prairie Path.
• A woman reported someone called her cellphone demanding she wire $2,500 to him or he would kill her brother because he'd hit a Latin King in a car crash at 11:46 a.m. July 20. The woman was able to contact her brother who was shopping in Oakbrook.
• An unlocked red mountain bicycle was stolen from a driveway at 9:38 a.m. July 15 in the 300 block of North River Glen Avenue.
• An orange Echo hedge trimmer, valued at $250, was stolen between 1:30 and 3:20 p.m. July 15 in the 300 block of North Kenilworth Avenue.
• An unlocked green Schwinn Cruiser was stolen between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. July 15 in the 100 block of North Maple Avenue.
• A purple Schwinn bicycle was stolen between 4:19 p.m. June 15 and 4:19 p.m. July 15 in the 100 block of South York Street.
• A shotgun and revolver were stolen from a home between mid-April and July 14 in the 700 block of Euclid Avenue.
• An outside white door and frame were stolen from a construction site between 4 p.m. July 13 and 7 a.m. July 14 in the 700 block of Junior Terrace.
• A Coach purse, worth $300 and containing credit cards, insurance cards, a driver's license, a pay check and $800 cash, was stolen from inside a parked car between 2:45 and 3:45 p.m. July 16 in the 100 block of Prospect Avenue.
• Six bottles of Moet Champagne, worth $233.41, were stolen between 6:46 and 6:53 p.m. July 16 in the 100 block of Schiller Street.
• A locker key and a Motorola Droid Razor as well as $35 in cash were stolen from the locker between 8:20 and 9 p.m. July 16 in the 100 block of South West Avenue.
• Pool toys, a black phone charger, $7 in cash and a city sticker were stolen from inside an unlocked car between 10 a.m. and 2:27 p.m. July 15 at Crockett and Garden avenues.
• A stove, dishwasher and refrigerator, worth $3,000, were stolen between noon May 1 and 1:30 p.m. July 18 in the 600 block of North Kenilworth Avenue.
• Someone stole a black road bicycle, valued at $300, and a lock between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. July 18 at Park Avenue and York Street.
• Someone stole $350 worth of merchandise at 4:23 p.m. July 19 in the 200 block of South Route 83.
• Someone stole unknown items in a backpack at 5:58 p.m. July 19 in the 100 block of Schiller Street.
Property damage, defacement
• Eric Windmoeller, 22, of the 200 block of Beach Street, Villa Park, was charged with injuring city property at 2:30 a.m. July 20 in the 100 block of West Adelaide Street, after breaking the glass on a fire extinguisher case.
• A car was keyed and one of its tires was punctured between 8 p.m. July 14 and 4 a.m. July 15 in the 300 block of West Lake Street.
• A brick was thrown through a front window of a home at 5:30 p.m. July 16 in the 200 block of South Cottage Hill Avenue. The homeowner saw a man in gray minivan pull out of her driveway after she heard the window break.
• A plus sign was scratched into the driver's side rear door of a car between 8 p.m. July 18 and 2:30 a.m. July 19 in the 300 block of West Lake Street.
A white Samsung Galaxy S5 cellphone in a pink case was lost between 3 and 3:15 p.m. July 16 in the 100 block of Schiller Street.