Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Heather L. Hoehn, 26, 1418 Northwest Ave., Smith, Okla., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 12:10 a.m. Saturday in the 2500 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Randy T. Lemon, 22, 5750 Abbey Drive, Lisle, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and driving while license suspended at 10:02 a.m. Thursday in the 4000 block of Saratoga Avenue.
• Thomas Gallos, 30, 9717 Lorraine Drive, Countryside, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and operating a vehicle with registration suspended for no insurance at 10:08 p.m. July 15 at 75th Street and Woodward Avenue.
• Brendan C. Thomas, 27, 5110 Fairview Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 6:57 a.m. July 14 at Main and 55th streets.
Controlled substance possession
Bryan L. Boling, 28, 13032 Leonard Lane, Poplar Grove, was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance at 10:50 a.m. Thursday at the Police Department.
Rocky L. Dazzo, 54, 9931 W. Mission Drive, Palos Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 9:43 p.m. Thursday at Lemont Avenue and 83rd Street.
• Sean P. Deck, 33, 1390 Price St., Calumet City, was charged with retail theft at 10:41 a.m. Thursday at Cook County Jail.
• A spare tire was stolen from a vehicle's undercarriage at 8 a.m. July 14 in the 1800 block of Oxnard Drive.
• A bicycle was stolen between 8:30 p.m. July 13 and 5 p.m. July 14 in the 5100 block of Grand Avenue.
• Two bottles of Remy Martin V were stolen from a store at 3:44 p.m. July 8 in the 2000 block of Butterfield Road.
Property damage and mischief
• Spray painted graffiti occurred between 9 p.m. July 17 and 9:30 a.m. July 18 on the side of a business in the 40 block of Ogden Avenue was described by police as possibly gang-related.
• A wooden mailbox was damaged between 10 p.m. July 15 and 11 a.m. July 16 in the 4100 block of Longmeadow Road.
• An electric lamp post near a front drive way was damaged between 9 p.m. July 11 and 6 a.m. July 12 in the 4600 block of Downers Drive.
• Foam was coming out of the fountain in Washington Park between 5 p.m. July 12 and 9:25 p.m. July 13. There did not appear to be damage to the fountain.
• Asia Morgan, 20, 517 Acorn St., Rockford, was charged with keeping a place of prostitution at 5:02 p.m. July 16 in the 3100 block of Finley Road.
• Sharon D. Gayle, 45, 1000 Chamberlain St., Rockford, was charged with keeping a place of prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession of marijuana at 9:30 p.m. July 11 in the 1100 block of Butterfield Road.
• Zarah J. Rhodes, 20, 1504 Hill Ave., Wheaton, was charged with attempted promoting prostitution at 11 p.m. July 15 at Cook County jail.
Anthony D. Pedretti, 37, 6790 Saratoga Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 11 a.m. Sunday at his residence.