A Few Clouds
78°FA Few CloudsFull Forecast

Do you suffer from a herniated disc or a suspected bulging in that area?

SPONSORED • Published: Monday, July 21, 2014 10:09 a.m. CDT
Player embeded on all DC instances for analytics purposes.

If you suffer from a herniated disc or a suspected bulging perhaps you can relate to these below mentioned items:

Getting no relief from prescription on non-prescription medication

Frustrated by chiropractic treatment or physical therapy

Persistent pain you’ve had longer than four weeks, or daily

Pain interfering with your normal activities

Weakness, loss of motion, or abnormal sensitivity

Visit CAPS Paincare’s JHACO accredited pain center in Westmont, IL where we begin with a full evaluation including behavioral and psychosocial dynamics.  Then we tailor treatment to address the underlying causes of the pain – not just mask its symptoms.  We offer a comprehensive range of noninvasive and minimally invasive options that make physical therapy more effective, get patients active again, delay and in some cases prevent spine surgery entirely. 

A. Tony Chami, MD, is a Board Certified Pain Management Specialist.  He is a diplomate of the American Board of Pain Medicine, the American Board of Anesthesiology and the American Academy of Pain Management.  He is an educator in his field, speaking to both lay and professional audiences locally and internationally.   

Visit www.capspaincare.com or call 888-CAPS-313 to setup an appointment

Get breaking and town-specific news sent to your phone. Sign up for text alerts from the Suburban Life Media.

Reader Poll

What do you remember most about your high school graduation?
How long it was
Saying goodbye to friends
Excitement about the future
I don't remember it