LISLE – The village is urging residents take precautions to ensure their health and safety during hot and humid days, according to a news release from the village of Lisle.
Those going outdoors should dress appropriately and stay well-hydrated.
The village offers several cooling centers for people seeking comfortable temperatures, including:
• Lisle Library District, 777 Front St.
• Lisle Village Hall lobby, 925 Burlington Ave.
• Lisle Police Department lobby, 5040 Lincoln Ave.
• DuPage County administration buildings.
• Public places.
For cooling center hours, visit www.shawurl.com/18qb.
The village also advises taking the following heat-related precautions:
• Have a buddy
• Limit outdoor activities
• Drink fluids
• Protect your body by wearing light and loose clothing and a hat and using sunscreen
• Never leave children, the elderly or pets in a parked car
• Take care of pets.