Batavia police reports
• An unknown offender took more than $800 worth of items on Saturday, July 12, from Target, 115 N. Randall Road.
• A bike valued at $300 was reportedly taken Thursday, July 17, from the front of Full Moon Bar and Grill, 113 S. Batavia Ave.
• Christopher P. Ramont, 36, of the 500 block of Sioux Drive, Batavia, was charged Monday, July 14, with two counts of domestic battery. He was also charged in a separate incident that day with possession of a controlled substance.
• Playground equipment at Big Woods Park, 1100 S. Raddant Road, was reported spray painted on Sunday, July 13.
• Araceli Garcia, 32, and Aida H. Rodriguez, 47, both of the 100 block of Walnut Street, Batavia, were charged Wednesday, July 9, with retail theft from Kohl’s, 251 N. Randall Road.
• Three vehicle tires were reported punctured Monday, July 7, on a car parked in the 700 block of Standish Court. Damage was estimated at $500.