Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Kyle Young, 26, 712 E. North Broadway St., Lombard, was charged with DUI, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and illegal transportation of alcohol at 11:43 p.m. July 13 at 10 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Crystal Villalobos, 18, 536 N. Ardmore Ave., was charged with DUI at 2:13 a.m. July 17 at North Avenue and Meyers-Westmore Road.
• John Newell, 19, 23 W. 234 Edgewood Court, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to yield at 12:06 a.m. July 17 at 320 E. St. Charles Road.
• Anthony Brandonisio, 46, 1170 Westwood Trail, Addison, was charged with aggravated DUI, aggravated driving while license revoked and driving on sidewalk at 8:46 p.m. July 19 at Villa Avenue and Schiller Street.
Illegal consumption of alcohol
• Zakary Malawy, 18, 508 N. Westmore Road, was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol at 2:13 a.m. July 17 at North Avenue and Westmore-Meyers Road.
• Tomas Kulikauskas, 19, 634 S. Princeton Ave., was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol at 5:51 a.m. July 19 at 507 S. Wisconsin Ave.
• Tara Perez, 35, and Gail Kruscinski, 55, both of 5307 W. Dakin St., Chicago, were charged with retail theft at 5:06 p.m. July 13 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Michael Kelly, 24, 15122 Sunset Drive, Dolton, was charged with retail theft at 7:55 p.m. July 13 at Burlington Coat Factory, 174 W. Roosevelt Road.
Three male juveniles from Villa Park were charged with trespassing at 11:31 p.m. July 15 at Jefferson Pool, 341 N. Harvard Ave.
Violation of park hours
Samantha Fleming, 18, 348 N. Yale Ave., John Caldera, 22, 345 E. Elm St., and eight juveniles were all charged with violation of park hours at 11:07 p.m. July 14 at Lions Park, 320 W. Wildwood Ave.
• A key was used to scratch the hood of a car at 6:46 a.m. July 13 at 518 N. Addison Road.
• A BB pellet was shot through the screen window of a residence at 7:21 p.m. July 14 at 139 W. Adams St.
• A front door was kicked in at 10:24 p.m. July 14 at 354 N. Third Ave.
• Spray paint was applied to the exterior walls of several buildings between 9 p.m. July 14 and 7 a.m. July 15 in the 900 and 1000 blocks of North Avenue.
• Spray paint was applied to four parkway trees between 9 p.m. July 14 and 7 a.m. July 15 at 1001 W. North Avenue.
• Spray paint was applied to a speed limit sign between 9 p.m. July 14 and 7 a.m. July 15 at 945 W. North Avenue.
• A car window was shattered between 10 p.m. July 15 and 1 p.m. July 16 at 532 W. Division St.
• The taillight of a vehicle was shattered at 9:01 p.m. July 16 at 444 W. Division St.
• A license plate was cut at 8 a.m. July 18 on a vehicle parked at 405 N. Ardmore Ave.
• Snacks were taken from a vending machine between 1:32 and 6:27 a.m. July 14 at Jefferson Pool, 341 N. Harvard Ave.
• An iPhone was taken from a playground area between 7:30 and 8:30 p.m. July 17 at the Iowa Community Center, 338 Iowa Ave.
• Various items were taken from a vehicle between 10 p.m. July 15 and 8 a.m. July 16 from a home at 450 N. Gerard Ave. Beer was also removed from a patio area.
• An IBM Thinkpad and other various items were taken from a vehicle between 5:30 p.m. July 16 and 8:13 a.m. July 17 from 345 E. Elm St.
– – – –
News to your phone
Visit shawurl.com/texts to sign up for news and weather text alerts from Suburban Life.