Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Possession of marijuana
• Thomas Faron, 19, 53 N. Garfield St., was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1 a.m. July 17 at 351 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Michelle Musial, 40, 9013 Oxford St., Woodridge, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and disobeying a traffic control device at 1:35 p.m. July 17 at 141 W. St. Charles Road.
• Eric Smith, 45, 406 S. Westmore Road, was charged with battery at 11:57 a.m. July 15 outside his home after he ran over the victim's foot with his motorcycle.
• Patricia Lovelace Lapage, 67, 604 S. Grant Ave., Villa Park, was charged with DUI and endangering the life of a child at 6:26 p.m. July 14 at Main Street and St. Charles Road.
• Martin Rodney, 53, 810 Foxworth Blvd., was charged with DUI and speeding at 11:37 p.m. July 18 at Roosevelt Road and Stewart Avenue.
• Donald Gehrke, 25, 11S685 Robert Road, Naperville, was charged with DUI, speeding, improper lane usage, loud muffler, no insurance and expired registration at 2:13 a.m. July 19 at Rowling and St. Charles roads.
• Checks and cash were taken between 10:30 and 10:45 a.m. July 10 in the 900 block of Main Street.
• An iPad was taken between 6:30 and 10 p.m. July 12 from a home in the 2000 block of Regis Drive.
• Two checks were taken and cashed at 10:43 a.m. July 16 in the 500 block of Edgewood Ave.
• A hunting knife was taken from an unlocked vehicle at 9:10 a.m. July 17 in the 0 to 100 block of Orchard Terrace.
• Brett Baldassari, 20, 544 46th Ave., Bellwood, was charged with retail theft at 2:59 p.m. July 17 at Carsons, 230 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Jermaine Kimbrough, 20, 11812 S. Karlov Ave., Alsip, was charged with retail theft at 6:06 p.m. July 18 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Three men left without paying their bill at 11:46 p.m. July 14 at TGI Friday's, 601 E. Butterfield Road.
• Two juveniles were charged with retail theft at 5:37 p.m. July 15 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A man took merchandise from a display case at 4:58 p.m. July 17 at Target, 60 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• An iPad was taken between 4:30 and 9:30 p.m. July 11 from a room at Embassy Suites, 707 E. Butterfield Road.
• A bicycle was taken between 3 p.m. July 10 and 1:30 p.m. July 13 at Parkside Avenue and Elizabeth Street.
• Three-thousand dollars was taken from a purse at 8:05 p.m. July 13 in the 0 to 100 block of Grove Street.
• Cash in the amount of $700 was taken at 1:10 p.m. July 11 from the 900 block of Lincoln Street.
• Two catalytic converters were taken off of company trucks at 7:22 a.m. July 15 at Sodexo, 722 W. Oak Creek Drive.
• A wallet containing a driver's license, credit cards and $12 was taken at 10:18 a.m. July 15 at Ultra, 491 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A shed was taken at 8:18 a.m. July 16 from the parking lot at Tornos Technology, 840 Parkview Blvd.
• Narcotics medication was taken at 1:08 p.m. July 16 in the 500 block of Foxworth Blvd.
• Several personal items were taken at 10:23 p.m. July 17 at Viceory of India, 233 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Two people took the tip jar at 10:40 a.m. July 19 from Starbucks, 201 W. Roosevelt Road.
• A bench was taken at 5 p.m. July 18 from the front of a building in the 800 block of Oakcreek Drive.
• A dumpster was painted with black spray paint at 8:27 a.m. July 14 at Highland Lakes, 21 E. Janata Blvd.
• A window was broken at 11:02 a.m. July 15 at Parkview School, 341 N. Elizabeth St.
• Two screen doors were damaged at 7:04 p.m. July 16 in the 200 block of Lombard Street.
• Graffiti was found at 9:39 a.m. July 17 at the train depot, Park and Parkside avenues.
• Graffiti was found at 12:10 p.m. July 17 in the 100 block of Grove Street.
• Graffiti was found at 12:48 p.m. July 17 on playground equipment at Glenbard East High School, 1014 S. Main St.
• Cristian Frazee, 19, 925 S. Lombard Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:05 p.m. July 17 at 100 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A used condom was found on doorknob at 12:32 p.m. July 15 in the 1100 block of Main Street.
• Julia Pusinelli, 18, 441 E. Wilson Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct at 9:27 p.m. July 15 in the 400 block of Wilson Ave.