Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Matthew A. Petersen, 43, 640 Lilac Drive, Algonquin, was charged with aggravated vehicular hijacking, aggravated battery, possession of stolen property, signal violation and improper lane usage at 4:32 p.m. July 7 at Fullerton Avenue and Rohlwing Road.
• Samuel G. Wiggins, 30, 1110 N. Fischer Drive, was charged with domestic battery at 6:45 p.m. July 7 in the 1100 block of North Fischer Drive.
• Joe L. Pebworth, 42, 117 N. Lincoln Ave., was charged with domestic battery, unlawful interference with the reporting of domestic violence, criminal damage to property and violation of an order of protection at 10:35 p.m. June 28 in the 100 block of North Lincoln Avenue.
• Manuel Carrillo, 38, 126 Elizabeth Drive, was charged with aggravated battery to a police officer at 2:21 a.m. June 30 in the 100 block of Elizabeth Drive.
• Rigoberto Roman, 22, 529 Macie Court, was charged with domestic battery, assault, disorderly conduct and resisting/obstructing an officer at 8:51 p.m. July 6 in the 500 block of Macie Court.
Daniel Robles, 20, 946 Fischer Drive, was charged with aggravated assault, unlawful use of weapon and illegal consumption of alcohol by minor at 2:04 a.m. July 4 in the 100 block of South Clarendon Avenue.
Nicola G. Cassano, 24, 19W553 Holtz Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, uninsured motor vehicle, improper lane usage and no headlights at 4:40 a.m. June 20 at Army Trail Road and St. John's Place.
• Keishan C. Shy, 22, 646 S. Iowa Ave., was charged with retail theft – village ordinance at 6:05 a.m. July 2 at Walmart, 1050 N. Rohlwing Road.
• Erica Gonzon, 31, 130 S. La Londe Ave., was charged with retail theft – village ordinance at 9:07 p.m. July 3 at Walmart, 1050 N. Rohlwing Road.
A juvenile was charged with domestic battery, resisting arrest and battery to a police officer at 2:59 a.m. July 10 in the 100 block of East Grand Avenue.
Cash was reported stolen from a locked business at 5:02 a.m. July 12 in the 700 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Martha Balanzar, 38, 217 N. Church Road, was charged with retail theft at 12:02 p.m. July 9 at Dollar General, 301 W Main St.
• A gas tank was reported stolen from a work van at 11:51 a.m. July 11 in the 400 block of Industrial Drive.
• A chainsaw was reported stolen at 4:20 p.m. July 11 in the 600 block of George Street.
• A bicycle was reported stolen at 11:49 a.m. July 13 in the 700 block of Dennis Drive.
• Jewelry was reported stolen from a family party at 3:44 p.m. July 13 in the 100 block of South Addison Street.
• Christine Chesack, 48, 4065 Denley Ave., Schiller Park, was charged with retail theft at 4:49 p.m. July 13 in the 0 to 100 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Graffiti on a wall and dumpster was reported at 9:29 p.m. July 10 in the 300 block of West Main Street.
• Graffiti spray painted on six window panels was reported at 6 p.m. July 11 in the 900 block of West Hillside Drive.
A fraudulent check used to buy an air conditioner was reported at 12:22 p.m. July 9 in the 1100 block of Industrial Drive.
• Nardy Velazquez, 32, 100 Roosevelt Ave., was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear at 10:58 a.m. July 9 at Roosevelt Avenue and York Road.
• Faustino Hernandez-Ramos, 30, 121 Gerry Stevens Court, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear at 1:58 a.m. July 12 in the 100 block of Bridget Court.
Kelley Penick, 24, 1062 S. York Road, was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:41 a.m. July 12 in the 600 block of South York Road.
• Eric Stout, 20, 818 Dolores Drive, was issued a citation for unlawful possession of marijuana at 12:43 a.m. July 12 in the 100 block of East George Street.
Tiffany Mohr, 24, 4453 McVicker Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license at 12:05 a.m. July 14 at Irving Park and Marshall roads.