Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Hinsdale Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Zachary B. Dandrea, 21, 1 S. County Line Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a stop sign, driving off roadway, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, failure to give information after striking unattended vehicle at 2:15 a.m. July 12 in the 800 block of South County Line Road.
• A girl's bicycle was stolen from a residential garage between 11 p.m. July 7 and 6 a.m July 8 in the 700 block South Adams Street.
• A watch was stolen from a parked vehicle between 9 p.m. July 8 and 8:30 a.m. July 9 in the 800 block of South Bruner Street.
• Two cases of beer were stolen from a residential garage between 7:40 p.m. and 7:50 p.m. July 11 in the 100 block East 58th Street.
• Cash was stolen from a wallet between noon and 1 p.m. July 13 at the Hinsdale Community Pool, 500 West Hinsdale Ave.
• A watch was stolen between 5 p.m. July 8 and 5 p.m. July 9 at the Manor Care, 600 West Ogden Ave.
• Cash was stolen from a purse between noon July 9 and 11:59 p.m. July 10 at the Manor Care, 600 West Ogden Ave.
• A dark colored SUV damaged a mailbox and garbage can at 6:25 P.M. July 9 in the 10 block of West 57th Street.
• A vehicle door was dented while it was parked between 7:40 a.m. and 12:01 p.m. July 9 in the 500 block of East 3rd Street.
• A vehicle window was shattered between 10:38 p.m. July 8 and 5:38 a.m. July 9 in the 700 block of East 3rd Street.
• A profanity was scratched into a parked vehicle between 12:30 a.m. and 8:20 a.m. July 13 in the 5500 block South Madison Street.
Illegal alcohol consumption
Trevor D. Paul 18, 1247 Laurie Lane, Burr Ridge, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by person under 21 at 12:35 a.m. July 11 at Walnut Street and Maple Street.
Protection order violation
Edward Scott Ryan, 55, 423 56th Street, Clarendon Hills, was charged with violation of an order of protection at 8 p.m. July 2 in the 10 block East 1st Street.