Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Orion D. Juveland, 23, 5438 Burr Oak Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and an auto accident at 4:58 a.m. July 13 at Embden Lane and Wiesbrook Road.
A mountain bike, bicycle helmet and gloves were stolen from an unlocked, detached residential garage between noon and 3:30 p.m. July 13 in the 400 block of Crescent Street.
• A cell phone hidden under a bush was stolen between 8:30 and 11:49 a.m. July 14 in the 500 block of North County Farm Road.
• An unsecured bicycle set against a fence by the Wheaton College stadium was stolen between 9:40 and 10 a.m. July 13 at 501 E. College Ave.
• An unsecured cell phone was stolen from the counter of a business between 4 and 6:40 p.m. July 12 in the 100 block of North Main Street.
• Two chairs were stolen between 2 and 5 p.m. July 10 in the 700 block of Buckingham Court.
• An unattended laptop was stolen in the Wheaton College Library between 1:35 and 1:50 p.m. July 10 in the 500 block of North Irving Avenue.
• Cleveland C. Pitts, 56, 1585 Naperville Wheaton Road, Naperville, was charged with retail theft at 11:15 a.m. July 10 in East Danada Square.
• A fence was broken after several children ran through a residential yard at 10:30 p.m. July 8 in the 2200 block of Hiram Court.
• Several slides at a Briar Knoll Park were discovered damaged at 11:41 a.m. July 8 at 500 E. Tennyson Drive.
Kyle J. Pranke, 25, 580 E. Dundersen Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:30 a.m. July 9 at Scott Street and Lincoln Avenue.
David I. Starks, 19, 1115 S. Lorraine Road, was charged with criminal trespass at 7:28 p.m. July 12 in the 1100 block of South Lorraine Road.