Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Robert B. Marshall, 40, of the 1700 block of Eighth Street, Rockford, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 4:47 p.m. July 14 at Washington and Cossitt Avenues.
• Nestor Galvez, 27, of the 6000 block of Archer Avenue, Summit, was charged with driving with no license at 5:42 p.m. July 16 at 47th Street and Blanchan Avenue.
• Anthony A. Williams, 23, of the 7600 block of South Stewart Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 10:38 a.m. July 16 at 2 N. La Grange Road.
• A bike was reported stolen at 8:46 p.m. July 14 in the 200 block of South Madison Avenue.
• Two bikes were reported stolen at 2:27 p.m. July 13 at 50 N. Ashland Ave.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 3:40 a.m. July 18 behind Palmer's Place, at 56 S. La Grange Road. The vehicle was later found in the Horton's Ace Hardware parking lot.
LA GRANGE PARK
Javier Reyna, 20, of the 2500 block of South 56th Court, Cicero, was charged with driving with a suspended license and no rear registration at 1:33 a.m. July 12 in the 1200 block of Maple Avenue.
Elizabeth Miller, 57, of the 2700 block of South 17th Avenue, Broadview, was charged with domestic battery at 2:58 p.m. July 11 in the 10600 block of Cermak Road.
Deven Bravo, 38, of the 7900 block of Eberhart Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving with a revoked license and suspended registration at 4:40 p.m. July 9 in the 9900 block of Roosevelt Road.
Envelope with cash lost
• An envelope containing $3,570 in cash fell out of a purse at 9:20 a.m. July 11 at the Westcheter Post Office, at 10240 Roosevelt Road, but was not reported claimed. It was filed as a theft report.
Roderick L. Ephraim, 32, of the 9300 block of South Greenwood Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence, driving with a revoked license and no insurance, illegal transportation of alcohol, an improper U-turn and improper lane usage at 2:56 a.m. July 12 at Ogden Avenue and Interstate 294.
John G. Ryan, Jr., 47, of the 5300 block of Wolf Road, was charged with domestic battery at 2:05 p.m. July 9 in the 700 block of Hillgrove Avenue.
• A vehicle's driver side door was reported damaged sometime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. July 10 in the 1400 block of Burlington Avenue. The estimated damage was $200.
• A door and basement wall were reported damaged at a residency under construction sometime between 4 p.m. July 11 and 5:45 a.m. July 14 in the 5900 block of Timber Trails Boulevard. The estimated damage was $275.