NAPERVILLE – Loaves & Fishes Community Services recently introduced several changes to its Board of Directors and staff, according to a news release from the organization.
• Volunteer and donor Peggy Beata, owner of RLP Images, will act as board chair.
• GoldTree Capital Advisors President and private investor Mike Havala will be vice chair of finance.
• Research, Evaluation & Consulting Associates, LLC Founder and CEO Alicia McCareins will serve as vice chair of governance.
• N.A. Beverages at PepsiCo Vice President of Process Capability and Quality Tom Winters will be vice chair of advancement.
• Retired CPA Alice Sisbarro will serve as treasurer.
• Mondelez International Vice President of Global Commodities & Strategic Sourcing David Brown will be secretary.
• Christina Klein, Paul Novotny, Kevin O'Hara, Dawn Struxness and Celeste Wagner have joined the 23-member board.
• Duncan Ward has been hired as director of empowerment programs.
• Former director of client engagement Jane Macdonald will now serve as director of nutrition & wellness.
Loaves & Fishes, 1871 High Grove Lane, provides multi-faceted programs such as job search support, food assistance, skill-based classes and public benefit assistance to low-income west suburban residents.
For more information, visit www.loaves-fishes.org.