Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Joseph Hogue, 24, 101 N. Prater Ave., Northlake, was charged with DUI, driving while license suspended, failure to signal, no front license plate, obstructed windshield and failure to change address at 10:45 p.m. July 6 at North Avenue and Oak Street.
Brenda Brown, 42, 410 E. Atwater Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with unlawful possession of paraphernalia at 11:45 p.m. July 8 at North and Chatham avenues.
• Laron Carter, 20, 3048 W. Flournoy St., Chicago, was charged with retail theft and resisting a peace officer at 5:01 p.m. July 9 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A television was taken at 2:12 p.m. July 11 at Bargains In A Box, 333 E. North Ave.
Corey Rotza, 44, 100 Ovaltine Court, was charged with disorderly conduct at 6:17 p.m. July 6 at 100 S. Villa Ave.
Intoxicated on roadway
Donald Herkel, 30, 323 Princeton Ave., was charged with intoxicated pedestrian in roadway and littering at 12:01 a.m. July 6 at 323 N. Princeton Ave. He was also charged with aggravated assault for an incident that occurred roughly an hour later.
Chrome wheels mounted on tires were taken at 1:43 a.m. July 10 at X Motorsports, 100 E. North Ave.
• Four lawn chairs and a patio umbrella were taken from a front lawn at 11:30 p.m. July 6 at 416 N. Third Ave.
• An air conditioning unit was damaged between 10 p.m. July 6 and 8 a.m. July 7 at 1011 W. North Ave.
• Pellets from a gun damaged the side of a home and shattered the front window of another home at 8:30 p.m. July 6 in the 200 block of South Summit Avenue.
• A window was shattered using a pellet gun at 9:30 p.m. July 6 at 600 S. Princeton Ave.
• A window pan was damaged from a pellet gun at 3:56 p.m. July 11 at 220 W. Washington Ave.
The contents of a recycling bin were thrown onto a front lawn at 11:58 p.m. July 8 at 309 S. Summit Ave.