Police reports for Lombard
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Salvatore Cahue, 38, 2015 S. Finley Road, was charged with DUI, accident and driving with a suspended license at 6:18 a.m. July 10 at Road Ranger, 909 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Nicole Everett, 39, 16345 Shawnee Drive, Lockport, was charged with DUI at 11:11 p.m. July 11 at Roosevelt Road and Interstate 355.
• Steven Smiejek, 43, 920 Fairway Drive, Naperville, was charged with DUI at 1:30 a.m. July 11 at North and Columbine avenues.
• Marco Mata-Hernandez, 46, 831 College Blvd., Addison, was charged with DUI, accident, no insurance, no valid driver's licence, failure to reduce speed, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to give information at 7:23 p.m. July 12 at Route 53 and North Avenue.
Possession of heroin
James Angeloni, 32, 116 Oakwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and felony retail theft at 6:26 p.m. July 8 at Target, 60 Yorktown Shopping Center. Angeloni took 86 packs of baseball cards, and was in possession of heroin at the time of his arrest.
James Bebo, 50, 105 E. Grove St., was charged with battery at 11:22 p.m. July 5 at his home after he grabbed the victim by the neck and pushed her out his front door.
• Money and jewelry were taken between June 18 and July 2 from a home in the 0 to 100 block of Grove Street.
• Three golf clubs were taken at 8:19 p.m. July 10 from inside a garage in the 400 block of Central Avenue.
Criminal damage to property
• A bullet damaged the front window of a vehicle at 10:42 a.m. July 5 in the 100 block of Highland Avenue.
• A key was used to scratch the paint of a vehicle at 6:36 p.m. July 5 in the 1000 block of Division Street.
• A fence was cut at 10:17 p.m. July 9 in the 800 block of Addison Road.
• The windshield of a 2006 Nissan Altima was smashed at 1:37 a.m. July 11 in the 1000 block of Westmore Road.
• An obscene phrase was scratched into the door of a vehicle at 8:50 a.m. July 100 in the 800 block of 22nd Street.
• Graffiti was spray painted onto the side of a building at 2:19 p.m. July 11 in the 1300 block of Main Street.
• A front wheel was removed from a bicycle at 5:24 p.m. July 5 at Park Boulevard and Parkside Avenue.
• A purse containing $130 in cash, credit cards, two cell phones and two checkbooks was taken at 4 p.m. July 6 at Noodles, 342 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A wallet containing $80 cash, a driver's license, debit card and social security card was taken at 4:38 p.m. July 5 at Ultra Foods, 491 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A front license plate was taken off a vehicle between 1 and 1:58 p.m. July 5 in the 300 block of Roosevelt Road.
• An iPhone was taken from a counter at 2:56 p.m. July 8 at Fed Ex, 801 S. Butterfield Road.
• A wallet was taken at 12:39 p.m. July 9 at Home Goods, 104 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A wallet was taken at 1:27 p.m. July 9 at Welch Packaging, 1000 N. Main St.
• Narcotics medication was taken at 2:06 p.m. July 11 from Lexington Square, 555 W. Foxworth Boulevard.
• A bicycle was taken at 1:40 p.m. July 12 from the 200 block of 20th Street.
• A stop sign was taken at 1:53 p.m. July 12 from Park and Greenfield avenues.
• A 2007 Toyota Scion was taken between 8 p.m. July 8 and 7 a.m. July 9 from the 0 to 100 block of 20th Street.
• A person threw a hamburger at an employee at 12:22 p.m. July 8 at McDonald's 300 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Two juveniles were charged with disorderly conduct and breaking curfew at 4:32 a.m. July 11 at 22nd and Elizabeth streets.
• Tina Yonko, 20, 169 W. Boughton Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft at 4:41 p.m. July 9 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Andrew Mahone, 18, 28489 W. Thome Road, Rock Falls, was charged with retail theft at 3:51 p.m. July 11 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Amber Edge, 25, 2135 Prentiss Drive, Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft at 8:28 p.m. July 12 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two juveniles were charged with retail theft at 7 p.m. July 9 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two cases of beer were taken at 9:33 a.m. July 9 at Westmore Liquors, 243 S. Westmore Road.
• An unknown individual took two clothing items at 11:23 a.m. July 11 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A juvenile was charged with retail theft at 3:37 p.m. July 12 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.