Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• An incident involving domestic battery and unlawful interference with the reporting of domestic violence was reported at 8 p.m. June 24 in the 1200 block of Kings Court.
• Oscar Rojas-Dominguez, 35, 101 W. Geneva St., was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant and charged with domestic battery and interference with emergency communication at 10:12 p.m. June 26 in the 100 block of West Geneva Street.
A physical altercation between two men was reported at 10:11 p.m. June 28 in the 2200 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• Truong Nguyen, 40, 1431 Brahms Court, Bartlett, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08 and improper lane usage at 3:23 a.m. June 23 at Neltnor Boulevard and Heritage Woods Parkway.
• Liliana Ulloa-Fernandez, 43, 1025 Fulton Drive, Streamwood, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license and improper lane usage at 7:04 p.m. June 26 at Elmwood Avenue and Illinois Route 59.
• Maria Duran, 46, 272 Park Ridge Lane, Aurora, was charge with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08 and improper lane usage at 2:38 a.m. June 26 at Fabyan Parkway and Technology Boulevard.
• An unlocked vehicle was reportedly entered, but nothing was stolen, at 10 p.m. June 22 in the 400 block of Ann Street.
• Two nail guns, five 7-inch grinders, two 4.5-inch grinders and one pneumatic air hammer were reported stolen from a business at 6:31 a.m. June 23 in the 1200 block of Prince Crossing Road.
• An unauthorized document was reported stolen at 12:01 a.m. June 25 in the 2000 block of Franciscan Way.
Sex offender registration
• A sex offender registered at 2:29 p.m. June 25 in the 300 block of Bayberry Court.
• A sex offender registered at 11:22 a.m. June 26 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• A magazine was reported stolen from a gas station at 9:15 a.m. June 22 in the 100 block of West North Avenue.
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a 2004 Chevy Venture at 8:30 p.m. June 22 in the 500 block of Carriage Avenue.
• A large blue ceramic flower pot was reported stolen from the front of a residence at 11 p.m. June 23 in the 300 block of Vine Street.
• A cell phone was reported taken from a woman's purse at 3:15 p.m. June 24 in the 1800 block of Hawthorne Lane.
• License plates were reported stolen at 4:30 p.m. June 24 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• Prescription drugs delivered to a residence by UPS were reported stolen at 5:48 p.m. June 25 in the 400 block of Post Oak Circle.
Criminal damage to vehicle
• The back passenger side panel, rear passenger side door and rear driver's side door of a motor vehicle were reported keyed at 12:01 a.m. June 26 in the 1000 block of Willow Creek Road.
• The rear window of a car was reported broken at 2 a.m. June 27 in the 800 block of Kenwood Avenue. This incident was possibly related to gang activity.