Information obtained in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Donna M. Moon, 47, 1221 N. Eighth St., Scottsdale, Ariz., was charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol content higher than 0.08, disobeying a traffic control signal, improper lane usage and illegal transportation of alcohol at 7:58 p.m. June 27 in the zero block of Nicoll Way.
Aldi Mertira, 25, 383 Sandhurst Circle, was charged with domestic battery at 8:04 p.m. June 25 in the 300 block of Sandhurst Circle.
• A 26-inch mountain bike with an estimated value of less than $500 was stolen from a bike rack between 8:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. June 24 at Glenbard West High School, 670 Crescent Blvd.
• A blue Magna bicycle with an estimated value of less than $500 was stolen from a bike rack between 6:30 p.m. June 23 and 1:30 p.m. June 25 at Prairie Path Park.
• An unlocked Next bicycle with an estimated value of less than $500 was stolen between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. June 23 from Glenbard West High School, 670 Crescent Blvd.
• An Illinois driver's license and $40 in cash were stolen from a brown satchel purse between 6 p.m. June 24 and 6 p.m. June 25 in the 600 block of Main Street.
• A 26-inch, purple Schwinn bicycle with an estimated value of less than $500 was stolen between 4 and 4:25 p.m. June 26 in the 400 block of Crescent Boulevard.
• A wallet and cell phone with an estimated value of less than $500 were reported missing after being left in a grocery cart at 8:30 a.m. June 28 in the 500 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Currency totaling $610 was stolen at 11 a.m. June 28 in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road.
• A mailbox was damaged between 10 p.m. June 25 and 12:30 a.m. June 26 in the zero block of Kenilworth Road.
• A parked vehicle was damaged between 6:30 p.m. June 26 and 8:15 a.m. June 27 in the 300 block of Farnsworth Court.
Milton C. Jenkins, 25, 505 Gregory Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana at 10:11 p.m. June 26 at Geneva and Bloomingdale roads.
Luis E. Archila, 18, 1133 Londonberry Lane, was charged with driving while license suspended at 7:37 p.m. June 27 on Taft Avenue.
Mark B. Perry, 20, 2305 W. Jefferson St., Joliet, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor at 10:18 p.m. June 27 in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road.
Jonathan E. Beasley, 25, 3340 Eastmont Ave., Pittsburgh, Pa., was charged with unlawful solicitation at 8:26 p.m. June 23 in the 100 block of Glen Arbor Court.