Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• William Mahoney, 54, 38 Woodside Drive, Oak Brook, was charged with DUI at 11:48 p.m. July 4 at 125 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Isreal Vela-Guzman, 34, 3237 S. 53rd Court, Cicero, was charged with DUI at 9:57 p.m. July 2 at Roosevelt Road and Michigan Avenue.
Possession of marijuana
• Quentin Campbell, 25, 214 S. Whipple St., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana at 12:38 a.m. July 3 at Ardmore Avenue and Park Boulevard.
• Francisco Escobedo, 18, 29W773 Danbury Drive, Warrenville, was charged with possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:08 p.m. July 5 at Ardmore Avenue and Ridge Road.
• Two juveniles from Northlake and a juvenile from Franklin Park were charged with retail theft at 1:21 p.m. June 28 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A juvenile from Villa Park was charged with retail theft at 11:27 p.m. July 1 from Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A juvenile from Maywood was charged with retail theft at 8:06 p.m. July 5 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Unlawful consumption of alcohol
• Kevin Papciak, 21, 897 W. North Ave., was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol at 1:04 a.m. June 29 at 929 W. North Ave.
• Emily Rolon, 18, 108 W. Terrace St., and a juvenile from Villa Park, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 10:37 p.m. July 2 at 106 W. Terrace St.
• An unknown offender kicked in the metal part of a storm door at 9:31 p.m. June 27 at 615 N. Westmore Road.
• Three solar lights were broken and a flagpole was bent between 8 p.m. June 28 and 2:15 p.m. June 29 at 600 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Graffiti was spray painted on a train car between 5 p.m. June 27 and 3:08 p.m. July 1 at 649 N. Ardmore Ave.
• The outer pane of a residential window was broken at 11:30 p.m. July 2 at 40 N. Princeton Ave.
• A cell phone was taken at noon June 28 from Guitar Center, 298 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Walgreen's gift cards were taken at 4:04 p.m. June 27 from Walgreen's, 10 E. St. Charles Road.
Motor vehicle burglary
• Two purses were taken between 9:30 and 10:30 p.m. June 26 at 541 W. North Ave.
• A GPS unit was taken between 10 p.m. June 29 and 7:31 a.m. June 30 at 128 S. Wisconsin Ave.