Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Kathryn A. Oberle, 55, 6109 Dixon Drive, Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content higher than 0.08, failure to signal and improper lane usage at 10:08 p.m. June 20 at Park Boulevard and Taft Avenue.
• Carla A. Deluca, 21, 1535 Woodcutter Lane, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content higher than 0.08 and speeding at 3:28 a.m. June 21 at Roosevelt Road and Royal Glen Drive.
• A home was entered and a Samsung 60-inch Plasma TV and silver NaHoku watch were stolen between 7:30 p.m. June 16 and 2 p.m. June 17 in the zero block of Briar Street. Estimated value is $4,797.72
• An unlocked vehicle was entered and a black Apple iPhone 5 and Mophie cell phone case were taken between 4:45 and 7:15 a.m. June 16 in the 400 block of Sandhurst Circle. Estimated value is $600.
• A catalytic converter was removed from a parked car between 4:34 and 4:37 p.m. June 21 at Cadence Convenience Care, 885 Roosevelt Road. Estimated value is $2,500.
• A rock was thrown at a parked car and the driver's side window was shattered between 10 p.m. June 16 and 8:38 a.m. June 17 at Haggerty Chevrolet, 300 Roosevelt Road.
• Large sections of rubber matting were removed from under playground equipment between 1 p.m. June 17 and 1 p.m. June 18 at the Village Green, 130 S. Lambert Road. Estimated value is $2,000.
• The passenger side windows of two parked cars were shattered between 2 p.m. June 17 and 11 a.m. June 20 at Motor World, 550 Roosevelt Road. Estimated damage is $550.
Damage to property
A window was shattered on the west side of a trailer at 11:53 p.m. June 17 at Ben Franklin Elementary School, 350 Bryant Ave.
Thomas S. West, 52, 1211 Taft Ave., Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 12:10 a.m. June 20 at That Burger Joint, 515 Roosevelt Road.
Nawaf Sulaiman, 31, 1150 Surrey Drive, was charged with disorderly conduct at 11:04 p.m. June 20 in the 1100 block of Surrey Drive.
• Robert G. Ross, 64, 721 Revere Road, was charged with an in-state warrant and driving while license revoked at 2:40 p.m. June 16 in the 500 block of Duane Street.
• Joshua D. Soto, 24, 126 Bridge Court, Bensenville, was charged with an in-state warrant out of the DuPage County Sheriff's Office, speeding and driving while license suspended at 12:19 p.m. June 20 at Route 53 and Baker Hill Drive.