Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Angela D. Hull, 31, of the 3300 block of Casa Linda Drive, Decatur, Ga., was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and not having a rear registration plate light at 4:27 a.m. June 23 at North and Elm avenues.
• Roberto Morales, 39, of the 400 block of Arizona Street, West Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, not having a driver's license and improper lane usage at 1:29 a.m. June 28 at North Avenue and Route 83. Morales was then release to West Chicago police on an warrant for forgery.
• Michael Murphy, 23, of the 200 block of Boyd Avenue, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without headlights at 2:59 a.m. June 28 at Third and York streets.
• Adam Dudek, 57, of the 100 block of East George Street, Bensenville, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and failure to wear a seat belt at 10:57 a.m. June 28 at North and Myrtle avenues.
• Joseph Valladares, 19, of the 300 block of South Hale Street, Addison, was charged with possession of marijuana and having a loud exhaust at 6:17 p.m. June 23 at Crestview Avenue and York Street. David Knopp, 19, of the 700 block of North Geneva Avenue, was charged with possession of marijuana with the intent to deliver, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Maggie Bisaga, 19, of the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue, was charged with theft and possession of marijuana at 2:50 p.m. June 24 in the 200 block of South Route 83 after stealing $50.85 worth of merchandise. She was also served a no trespass order for Kmart.
• A 17-year-old was charged with possession of marijuana, driving without lights and no insurance at 9:05 p.m. June 24 at York Street and Crestview Avenue.
• Gary Kosack, 28, of the 200 block of SW Circle Drive, Joliet, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at 5:19 p.m. June 25 at Spring and Adams Street.
• Raymond Doliber, 28, who's last known address is in the 300 block of Adell Place, was cited for public intoxication at 6:11 p.m. June 24 in the 400 block of North York Street. Police also took a bicycle from him for safekeeping.
• Robert L. Baldwin, 64, of the 300 block of West North Avenue, was charged with public intoxication at 2:20 p.m. June 28 at Elm Park and Sunnyside avenues.
Jason F. James, 29, of the 1400 block of South 12th Avenue, Maywood, was charged with battery, assault, resisting an officer and criminal damage to property at 1:31 a.m. June 29 in the 900 block of Riverside Drive. Keith McKinney, 28, of the 1200 block of South Harding Avenue, Chicago, was also charged with battery and obstructing identification.
Noah Mack, 18, of the 300 block of May Street, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 12:33 a.m. June 23 at Prairie Path Lane and Fairfield Avenue.
Possession of alcohol by a minor
• Joshua Gabrielsen, 18, of the 600 block of South Edgewood Avenue, and Caleb Stadt, 20, of the 500 block of West Second Street, were charged with possession of alcohol by a minor at 9:36 p.m. June 26 at North West and Armitage avenues. Gabrielsen was also charged with only having one headlight.
• Robert J. Becker, 19, of the 3500 block of George Street, Franklin Park, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:17 a.m. June 27 at Madison Street and Hawthorne Avenue.
Woman struck by paintball
A woman was struck by an orange paintball after a dark colored car drove past her while she was walking down the street at 7:55 p.m. June 23 in the 200 block of East Lake Street Frontage Road. A car near North Avenue and Michigan street was also struck by an orange paintball from a passing vehicle.
Spencer Fogle, 21, of the 700 block of South Charlotte Circle, Lombard, was charged with disorderly conduct at 12:53 a.m. June 27 in the 100 block of Addison Avenue after urinating in bushes.
Leonardo Resendez, 41, of the 100 block of South Elm Tree Lane, was charged with possession of fireworks at 11:48 p.m. June 28 at Park Avenue and Elm Tree Lane. Kyle Priest, 21, of the 300 block of East Marion Street, and Joseph Levigne, 54, of the 11900 block of Fane Court, Orland Park, were charged with having open alcohol in public.
A man was reported bumping into people, frightening them, eating food without paying for it and shaving in the bathroom at 4:24 p.m. June 24 in the 100 block of West North Avenue.
• Christina Beck, 29, of the 500 block of South Michigan Avenue, Addison, was charged with retail theft at 3:09 p.m. June 25 in the 300 block of South Route 83 after stealing $83.12 worth of clothing.
• Deanna Ellis, 24, of the 5600 block of Murray Drive, Berkeley, and Marjani Avery, 22, of the 1300 block of West 15th Street, Chicago, were charged with retail theft at 7:42 p.m. June 28 in the 300 block of South Route 83 after stealing about $100 worth of items.
• Someone broke a passenger side window and stole a Diamond Products 14-inch gas concrete saw and a Milwaukee Jobsite Radio between 3:30 p.m. June 21 and 7 a.m. June 23.
• Someone damaged the side lock of a van and stole several tools and tool boxes between 7 p.m. June 20 and 7:56 a.m. June 23 in the 900 block of North Larch Avenue.
• A 20-inch orange bicycle valued at $250 was stolen from an unlocked shed between 10:30 a.m. June 17 and noon June 20 in the 500 block of Sunnyside Avenue.
• Someone kicked in a side door breaking the lock and stole a pair of slippers from a home between 3:30 p.m. June 22 and 1:30 p.m. June 23 in the 500 block of North Walnut Street.
• A gray iPhone worth $650 was stolen at 9 p.m. June 23 in the 900 block of North York Road.
• Ten 5-foot long copper cords valued at $250 were stolen at 3:20 p.m. June 24 in the 900 block of South Riverside Drive.
• A Titleist golf bag, clubs and a pair of shoes worth $1,000 were stolen from an unlocked vehicle between 9 p.m. June 25 and 7 a.m. June 26 in the 100 block of Knighton Place.
• An imitation Coach purse worth $43 was stolen from an unlocked car between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. June 26 in the 300 block of Commonwealth Lane.
• Six separate deposits failed to appear in an account between noon June 18 and 10 a.m. June 23 in the 100 block of North York Street.
• An iron planting arch was stolen from a backyard between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. June 27 in the 700 block of Mitchell Avenue.
• A safe containing foreign currency, important documents and identification was stolen and a sliding glass door was shattered between 12:05 and 5 p.m. June 27 in the 200 block of North Oak Street.
• A black Trek bicycle worth $290 was stolen from an unlocked garage between 8 p.m. June 19 and 11 a.m. June 28 in the 500 block of South Hillside Avenue.
Property damage, defacement
Someone broke an exterior pane of a double-pane glass window but did not gain entry to Conrad Fischer School between 3 p.m. June 20 and 8:13 a.m. June 23 in the 800 block of Wilson Street.
• A diamond ring was reported lost at 8 a.m. June 27 in the 100 block of West Diversey Avenue.
• A wallet was reported lost at 5:38 p.m. June 28 at Adams Street and Linden Avenue.
• A headstone was found at 4 p.m. June 29 in the 100 block of Sunnyside Avenue.
• An employee found a duffle bag containing six air soft rifles, eye protection, two cans of air soft BBs, about 40 compressed air cartridges, rifle scopes and two walkie talkies along with other air soft paraphernalia at 3:23 p.m. June 23 in the 100 block of First Street.