Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Jerome Thomas, 26, 544 Redwood Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with assault, disorderly conduct and resisting an officer following a disturbance around 5:32 p.m. June 21 in the 8300 block of Janes Avenue.
• A burglary from a motor vehicle occurred sometime between 4:45 p.m. and 6:50 p.m. June 20 at Cypress Cove, 8413 Janes Ave. Unknown person(s) broke the driver’s side rear passenger window and removed a cellphone and GPS unit.
• A residential burglary occurred sometime between 4 p.m. Thursday and 6:30 p.m. Friday in the 7200 block of Woodward Avenue. Unknown person(s) made entry into an apartment and removed miscellaneous electronic items and jewelry.
• A theft occurred at approximately 11 p.m. June 21 in the 2200 block of Wharf Drive. Unknown person(s) removed a laptop computer, cash and jewelry from a residence.
• A theft occurred at approximately 11:53 a.m. June 23 in the 10000 block of Argonne Drive. Unknown person(s) removed a cellphone from the lunch room of Greencore Corporation.
• A theft occurred sometime between 12:01 a.m. June 22 and 11:59 p.m. June 23 in the 7200 block of Fox Drive. Unknown person(s) removed prescription medication from an apartment.
• A theft of motor vehicle part occurred sometime between 5:20 p.m. June 25 and 8:44 a.m. June 26 in the 2900 block of Roberts Drive. Unknown(s) person removed the catalytic converter from a parked vehicle.
• Branka Milosevic, 63, 720 Valley View, Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft after removing miscellaneous items around 3:20 p.m. June 25 from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St.
A criminal defacement was reported at approximately 2:14 p.m. June 20 at Seven Bridges Park, 6516 Green Road. Unknown person(s) sprayed graffiti on the concrete under the gazebo.