Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Julio Patino-Cervantes, 23, 346 Wilson Ave.; Fidel Duran-Ayala, 26, 1600 Canterbury Drive; and Javier Patino-Cervantes, 24, 519 Carriage Drive, each were charged with battery at 8:52 p.m. June 15 in the 100 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A man was reportedly hit in the face at 3:09 p.m. June 17 at Ingalton and Oakwood avenues.
• Mary Kay makeup products, valued at about $7,000, were reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 10:24 a.m. June 16 in the 1200 block of Kings Cross.
• A Garmin GPS was reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 1 a.m. June 16 in the 1200 block of Kings Cross.
• An LG Android phone, two Bose bluetooth headsets and $300 in cash were reportedly stolen from a motor vehicle by two men and one woman at 8:40 p.m. June 17 in the 100 block of Arbor Avenue.
• Firewood, valued at about $300, was reported stolen from a backyard at 12:30 a.m. June 15 in the 200 block of West Pomeroy Street.
• Two semi-trailers were reported stolen from a business at 12:01 a.m. June 18 in the 300 block of Conde Street.
Criminal damage to vehicle
• The front driver's side fender up to the driver side back bumper of a motor vehicle was reported keyed at 3 p.m. June 17 in the 1800 block of West Hawthorne Lane.
• A hole in the rear window of a vehicle that caused the window to break completely was reported at 2:15 a.m. June 18 in the 400 block of Carriage Drive.
Criminal damage to property
A section of a property owner's bush was reportedly cut out, cut into pieces and placed in the backyard of the residence at 6 a.m. June 20 in the 200 block of West Brown Street.
• An incident involving harassment by telephone was reported at 6:44 p.m. June 15 in the 1100 block of Natalie Drive.
• An incident involving harassment by telephone was reported at 7:05 p.m. June 17 in the 500 block of Partridge Drive.
• An incident involving a telephone threat was reported at 10 a.m. June 21 in the 800 block of East Grandlake Boulevard.
Alan Soto, 18, 333 Clayton St., was charged with unlawful possession of more than 30 grams of marijuana and resisting or obstructing a police officer at 9:20 p.m. June 17 in the 300 block of Conde Street.
A man and woman were reported to have left a restaurant without paying, but after speaking with police, they reportedly returned to pay for their meal at 9:30 p.m. June 16 in the 200 block of Main Street.
Misael Escalante, 25, 30W054 May St., was arrested on an unspecified in-state warrant at 8:58 p.m. June 16 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
An incident involving unlawful visitation interference was reported at 6:05 p.m. June 16 in the 200 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• Miguel Cervantes-Ramirez, 33, 324 Wilson St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with suspended registration and operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license at 11:14 p.m. June 15 at Fremont Street and West Elmwood Avenue.
• Martiniano Resa, 58, 212 W. Blair St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver's license and failure to yield to a stop sign at 8:20 a.m. June 17 at Sherman and Church streets.
An engagement ring was reported lost at 5:59 p.m. June 17 in the 1200 block of North Prince Crossing Road.
Unused ammunition was turned into a police officer for destruction at 8:30 a.m. June 16 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.