Police reports: Hinsdale and Darien for July 3
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Hinsdale and Darien police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Kenneth Schultz, 49, 17 W. 484 Waltham Pace, was charged with battery June 17 at Q Sports Bar, 8109 Cass Ave.
• Numerous tools were stolen from a gang box between 3 p.m. June 17 and 6 p.m. June 18 at a building in the 7500 block of Cass Avenue.
• A 15-year-old male was charged with retail theft June 17 at Walmart, 2189 75th St.
• Two 15-year-old females were charged with retail theft June 19 at Walmart, 2189 75th St.
A vehicle's window was smashed and a backpack was stolen from inside the vehicle June 17 at the Darien Sportsplex parking lot, 451 Plainfield Road.
Patrick Zoulek, 20, 7121 Eleanor Place, was charged with reckless driving and speeding June 17 near the intersection of Cass Avenue and Hinswood Drive.
Illegal alcohol consumption
A 15-year-old was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor June 22 at the intersection of 69th Street and Cass Avenue.
Cardell McTizic, 43 221 Cambria St., Joliet, was charged with driving under the influence and failure to signal June 23 at the intersection of I-55 and Lemont Road.
• Two gold diamond rings were stolen between 9:45 a.m and 9: 55 a.m. June 27 at the Hinsdale Community Pool, 500 block of West Hinsdale Avenue after the victim removed the rings to apply sunscreen.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from a parked vehicle at 11:50 a.m. June 26 in the 300 block of East Ogden Avenue.
• An iPhone was stolen from a baseball field at about 5:35 p.m. at Pierce Park, near the intersection of Main Street and East Walnut Street.
• An unattended purse was stolen from a doctor's office between 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. in the 300 block of Chestnut Street.
• An unattended laptop was stolen from a nurse's cart at 2:41 p.m. at Manor Care, 600 W. Ogden Ave.
• An unattended iPad was stolen between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. June 9 from an employee at First Street Salon, 8 W. 1st St.
• Rahul Goswami, 44, 1009 Laurie Lane, Burr Ridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to signal when changing lanes at 10:24 p.m. June 26 at the intersection of 55th Street and Route 83.
• Michael R. Benson, 50, 111 Ann St., Clarendon Hills, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and failure to signal at 11:47 p.m. June 26 at the intersection of 55th Street and Monroe Street.
• Michael F. Cairo, 32, 33 Shawnee Trail, Indian Head Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and operating an uninsured vehicle at 1:45 a.m. June 27 in the 100 block of East 55th Street.
• Kenneth E. Hannum, 41, 5795 Tennessee Ave., Clarendon Hills, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 12:12 a.m. June 29 at the intersection of North Garfield Street and East North Street.
Jose A. Gutierrez, 38, 4023 Konrad Ave., Lyons, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage, speeding, driving while license revoked and operating an uninsured vehicle at 10:52 p.m. June 29 near the intersection of Ogden Avenue and I-294.
• A door was damaged when an unknown offender attempted to gain entry to a residence between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. June 27 in the 200 block of Adams Street.
• John Patrick Kelliher, 58, 44 S Delaplaine Road, Riverside, was charged with damage to village property and disobeying traffic control device at 10:30 a.m. June 28 at the intersection of Chicago Avenue and Oak Street.
• An unknown suspect damaged a men's room toilet between 9 p.m. June 29 and 8:29 a.m. June 30 at Robins Park.