Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jose Uribe, 59, 1198 Royal Glen Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI, accident and improper lane use at 10:07 p.m. June 21 at Route 53 and St. Charles Road.
• Curtis Foster, 27, 833 Bonnie Brae Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with DUI and speeding at 3:39 a.m. June 22 at Roosevelt and Westmore roads.
Lexus Mitchel, 20 and Christopher James, 21, both of 160 Sluyter St., Kentwood, Mich., were charged with retail theft at 3:08 p.m. June 23 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A burglary was reported at 4:14 a.m. June 22 at a home in the 100 block of Grove Lane. A window was broken to gain entry, but no items appeared to be taken.
• A driver's side window was smashed and items were taken from a vehicle at 8:43 p.m. June 23 at Miller's Ale House, 455 E. Butterfield Road.
• An air-conditioning unit was taken at 1:55 p.m. June 21 at Matthies Landscaping, 600 E. St. Charles Road.
• A bicycle was taken from a bike rack at 3:07 p.m. June 21 at Helen Plum Memorial Library, 110 W. Maple St.
• A package was taken from a front porch at 4:20 p.m. June 23 in the 0 to 100 block of Grove Street.
• Several pieces of jewelry was taken at 5:05 p.m. June 23 in the 200 block of Morris Ave.
• A bicycle was taken from a garage at 7:08 p.m. June 23 in the 1500 block of Lloyd Ave.
• A 1992 Ford Escort was taken at 7:57 p.m. June 13 from a parking lot in the 1000 block of Division St.
• A portable radio was taken from a locker at 8:03 p.m. June 23 at Biomerieux, 1101 N. Main St.
Criminal damage to property
• The exterior of two vehicles were scratched with keys at 5:32 p.m. June 21 in the 2100 block of Finley Road.
• Eggs were thrown at the front of a residence at 12:39 p.m. June 22 in the 900 block of Hammerschmidt Ave.
• A vehicle was scratched with a key at 2:57 p.m. June 22 at 87 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• The windshield of a vehicle was shattered at 6:35 a.m. June 23 in the 1000 block of Westmore Road.
• The front door to an office was broken between 3:50 p.m. June 21 and 8:36 a.m. June 23 at Jain Family Dentist, 350 W. 22nd St.
• Spray paint was used to graffiti three buildings at 3:15 p.m. June 23 in the 100 block of Grove St.