Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Kristian N. Melendez, 19, 248 E. Lincoln Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to signal at 12:13 a.m. May 26 at Lake Street and Neva Avenue.
Jonathan Garcia, 20, 68 Elizabeth Drive, was charged with retail theft at 4:32 p.m. May 30 in the 1000 block of North Rohlwing Road.
• Heriberto Ramos, 51, 844 College Blvd., was charged with driving while license suspended and following too closely at 3:17 a.m. May 25 at Lake Street and Mill Road.
• Juan M. Ramirez, 18, 120 S. Lincoln St., was charged with no valid driver's license, uninsured motor vehicle and following too closely at 3:43 p.m. May 29 at Lake Street and Lombard Road.
• Angelica Felix Sales, 32, and Cristina Felix Sales, 30, both of 646 S. York Road, were charged with battery 3:16 p.m. June 1 in the 600 block of South York Road.
• Derek Poloney, 22, 130 E. George St., was charged with domestic battery at 12:13 a.m. June 7 in the 700 block of West Main Street.
• An incident involving battery was reported at 2:20 p.m. June 7 in the 100 block of West Irving Park Road.
Jesus Cano, 21, 439 Park St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, uninsured motor vehicle, obstructing identification, failure to give aid or information and no valid driver’s license at 1:44 a.m. May 31 at Red Oak Street and York Road.
• Jewelry was reported stolen from a residence at 9:59 a.m. May 30 in the 200 block of Mohawk Drive.
• A garage burglary was reported at 12:18 p.m. June 5 in the 200 block of South Center Street.
• Miscellaneous items were reported stolen from a vehicle at 6:27 p.m. June 6 in the 900 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Cash, checks and a passport were reported stolen from a vehicle at 9:57 a.m. June 7 in the 900 block of West Irving Park Road.
• A backpack blower was reported stolen at 11:36 a.m. May 29 in the 200 block of West Memorial Road.
• A trailer test cord was reported stolen from a truck at 3:27 p.m. May 31 in the 200 block of Beeline Drive.
• A cell phone was reported stolen at 12:45 p.m. June 1 in the 700 block of South York Road.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 5 p.m. June 1 in the 100 block of East George Street.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 2:49 p.m. June 5 in the 300 block of County Line Road.
• A metal dolly was reported stolen at 8:22 p.m. June 5 in the 0 to 100 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Hanging flower baskets and solar lights were reported stolen at 10:27 a.m. June 7 in the 1200 block of Elmhurst Street.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Jesus Ojeda, 20, 436 22nd Ave., Bellwood, was issued citations for unlawful possession of marijuana, speeding and drug paraphernalia at 8:29 a.m. May 29 at Illinois Route 83 and Foster Avenue.
An incident involving forced entry was reported at 1:45 p.m. May 29 in the 400 block of West Green Street.
The theft of an identity to fraudulently obtain a bank loan was reported at 11:11 a.m. May 30 in the 100 block of North Church Road.
• An incident involving a threat was reported at 5:13 p.m. May 30 in the 400 block of East Washington Street.
• An incident involving a telephone threat was reported at 4:13 p.m. June 1 in the 200 block of South Center Street.
The grill of a vehicle was reported damaged at 7:01 p.m. May 30 in the 1000 block of Argyle Street.
• Kevin Phelan, 27, 904 Prairie Ridge, Burr Ridge, was charged with disorderly conduct and trespassing at 10:01 p.m. May 30 in the 100 block of East George Street.
• Kurt Cortese, 38, 633 N. Kenilworth Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at 6:23 p.m. June 5 in the 200 block of West Green Street.
An incident involving fraudulently filling and picking up prescriptions was reported at 12:11 p.m. May 31 in the 0 to 100 block of West Irving Park Road.
Ramon Sanchez, 33, 424 Grove St., was charged with public intoxication at 7:44 p.m. May 31 in the 400 block of Irving Park Road.
Dog at large
Darlene Urbano, 26, 359 W. Carriage Lane, was issued a citation for dog at large at 8:41 a.m. May 29 in the 100 block of North Cogswell Road.