Police reports: West Chicago for June 26
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Agustin Duran Garcia, 28, 820 Elizabeth St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to use a hands-free device at 1:22 a.m. June 8 at South Neltnor Boulevard and Conde Street.
Three Pandora charms valued at $112 were reported stolen from an unlocked motor vehicle at 7:30 a.m. June 13 in the 600 block of Kenwood Avenue.
• Plastic beads and gems, with a total value of $58, were reported stolen by a woman from a store at 1:17 p.m. June 10 in the 1800 block of Neltnor Boulevard.
• A wallet containing an Illinois driver's license, credit cards and an unknown amount of cash was reported missing at 7 a.m. June 11 in the 1900 block of Franciscan Way.
• Reuben Esquivel, 20, 818 N. 18th Ave., Melrose Park, was charged with theft and operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license at 12:54 p.m. June 13 in the 200 block of Red Oak Court.
Criminal damage to property
A hole found in the rear window of a building was reported to have been made with an air gun or small caliber gun at 6:30 p.m. June 9 in the 1100 block of Commerce Drive.
Criminal defacement of property
• Spray-painted graffiti on a school playground was reported at 7:16 p.m. June 8 in the 700 block of Ingalton Avenue.
• The door and windows of a property were reportedly drawn on with permanent marker by two men at 7:30 a.m. June 10 in the 600 block of Kenwood Avenue.
• Spray-painted graffiti in a tunnel next to a depot was reported at 7 p.m. June 11 in the 500 block of Main Street.
Criminal damage to vehicle
• All four tires on a GMC motor vehicle and the front tires of a Honda motor vehicle were reported slashed at 1:30 a.m. June 8 in the 400 block of Ann Street.
• The rear window of a motor vehicle was reported broken by a thrown beer bottle at 11:30 p.m. June 10 in the 2500 block of Barnhart Street.
• An incident involving criminal damage to a motor vehicle was reported at 2 a.m. June 14 in the 300 block of Indianwood Lane.
Criminal trespass to residence
• A man was reported to have entered a garage and left after being confronted by the homeowner at 4:48 p.m. June 9 in the 300 block of Fremont Street.
• An incident involving criminal trespass to property was reported at 1:21 a.m. June 13 in the 900 block of Prince Crossing Road.
Two unknown men were reported to be holding a toy gun, swearing and pretending to rob someone at 5:55 p.m. June 9 in the 400 block of Forest Avenue.
Bradford Barrett, 52, 2733 Bainbridge Blvd., was charged with public indecency at 4:56 p.m. June 14 in the 2700 block of Bainbridge Boulevard.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Gerardo Gonzalez, 18, 334 Clayton St., was charged with unlawful possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana at 5:48 a.m. June 9 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• Everardo Garcia-Garcia, 50, 313 S. 13th St., St. Charles, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license and failure to yield at a stop sign at 9:41 a.m. June 8 at Oakwood Avenue and Washington Street.
• William O'Donell, 49, 1434 Whitehorse Lane, Bartlett, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license at 9:40 p.m. June 10 at Neltnor Boulevard and Conde Street.
• Haley Covarrubias, 18, 0S041 Calvin Court, Winfield, and a juvenile each were charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license, a seat belt violation and possession of drug equipment at 12:03 p.m. June 12 at Neltnor Boulevard and Elmwood Avenue.
A 7-inch Samsung Galaxy 3 tablet was reported lost and was then recovered and returned to the owner by a West Chicago police officer at 3:40 p.m. June 9 in the 500 block of Main Street.