Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Erice Lloyd, 25, 1455 S. Avers Ave., Chicago, was charged with unlawful possession of a stolen motor vehicle, improper lighting and improper use of registration at 4:56 a.m. June 15 at 1500 S. Ardmore Ave. Officers conducted a traffic stop of the vehicle Lloyd was driving, a silver 2002 Jaguar, which had only one headlight. Passenger Tikhiya D. Williams, 20, 5272 N. 91st St., Milwaukee, was charged with criminal trespass, obstructing a peace officer and unlawful possession of alcohol; passenger Taisha Russell, 25, 1230 S. 21st St., Maywood, was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and criminal trespass; and passenger Eriel Wills, 20, 1174 Highland Ave., Oak Park, was also charged with criminal trespass.
David Poulopoulos, 18, 130 W. Monroe St., was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of a BB gun at 11:01 p.m. June 16 at his residence.
Unlawful use of weapon
Elliot Maravilla, 21, 10533 N. Edna Lane, Spokane, Wash., was charged with unlawful use of a weapon and possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:14 a.m. June 15 at 140 E. Vermont St. Maravilla was found sleeping in a vehicle with another man. He confessed to having a loaded 9 mm Luger handgun under the front seat.
Humberto Samaniejo, 24, 427 N. Addison Road, was charged with aggravated assault at 10:47 a.m. June 18 at his residence.
• Briesha Da Shay Coleman, 18, 33535 Royal Oak Lane, Wildwood, was charged with retail theft, obstructing a police officer, resisting a police officer and criminal damage to property at 10:43 p.m. June 16 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Sharon Brown Tom Ita, 45, 148 N. Mason Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 2:25 p.m. June 21 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Mohamad Zaiter, 22, 423 S. Ardmore Ave., was charged with retail theft and interference with police at 6:14 p.m. June 20 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• An iPhone was taken from a shopping cart at 1 a.m. June 14 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A purse was taken from a shopping cart at 7:08 p.m. June 15 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A cell phone and cash was taken at 8:20 p.m. June 16 at 328 N. Illinois Ave.
• An air conditioning unit and a furnace were taken between 1 a.m. June 8 and 6 a.m. June 18 at a gas station located at 543 W. North Ave.
• Copper piping from an air conditioning unit between 6 p.m. June 18 and 2 p.m. June 19 at 727 N. Addison Road.
• A cell phone was taken from a shopping cart between 1:30 and 2 p.m. June 19 at Aldi, 400 W. North Ave.
• A catalytic converter was taken at 7 p.m. June 20 from a vehicle parked at 306 W. Division St.
• Gasoline in the amount of $62 was taken at 2:26 p.m. June 21 at Thornton's 250 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A hardening foam was sprayed on two vehicles between 7 and 11 p.m. June 17 at 210 E. Maple Ave.
• A hardening foam was sprayed on a vehicle between 7 p.m. June 17 and 5 a.m. June 18 at 330 N. Villa Ave.
An unknown offender broke into an empty home and attempted to cut copper wire at 10:49 a.m. June 20.
Burglary to motor vehicle
A wallet and a bag of clothing was taken from an unlocked vehicle between 4:30 and 5 p.m. June 20 at Walgreen's, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.