Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Walter Rodriquez, 27, 651 Burns St., Carol Stream, was charged with DUI at 2:20 a.m. June 14 at Main and Hickory streets.
• Joseph Aragones, 25, 22W278 Route 53, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI at 2:37 a.m. June 14 at Roosevelt Road and Briar Street.
• George Brown, 51, 359 S. Edgewood Ave. was charged with DUI, speeding and failure to dim headlights at 10:15 p.m. June 17 at Meyers and Roosevelt roads.
Skyler Carrillo, 19, 810 Foxworth Blvd., was charged with possession of marijuana, leaving the scene of an accident, driving too fast for conditions, accident and disobeying a traffic control device at 3:30 p.m. June 14 at North Avenue and Grace Street.
Geneine Peterson, 44, 2107 S. Finley Road, was charged with battery and resisting or obstructing a peace officer at 4:49 p.m. June 14 at 2017 S. Finley Road.
• A male took several items of clothing at 3:03 p.m. June 14 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A male took several cosmetic items at 3:35 p.m. June 14 at CVS, 1005 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Two juveniles were charged with retail theft at 5:44 p.m. June 17 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Mark Treadwell, 34, 1649 Central Park Ave., Chicago, was charge with theft and illegal fireworks at 1:54 a.m. June 17 at Speedway, 1150 S. Main St.
• A bicycle was taken at 3:07 p.m. June 14 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A wallet was taken from a customer at 7:04 p.m. June 14 at Carson's, 203 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A bicycle was taken at 2:18 p.m. June 15 at the Helen Plum Memorial Library, 110 W. Maple St.
• An employee was voiding customer transactions and taking cash between Dec. 26, 2013 and June 12 at 7-Eleven, 401 W. Crescent Blvd.
• An envelope containing cash was taken at 8:48 p.m. June 16 at Embassy Suites, 707 E. Butterfield Road.
• An iPad was taken at 7:56 p.m. June 17 at Westin-Lombard, 70 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A semi-truck was taken at 9:22 a.m. June 18 from the parking lot of a business in the 1000 block of Rohlwing Road.
• A cell phone was taken at 1:58 p.m. June 18 at Glenbard East High School, 1014 S. Main St.
• Several items were taken from a storage locker at 10:10 p.m. June 18 in the 0 to 100 block of Charlotte St.
• A 1991 Buick LaSabre was taken at 11:12 p.m. June 19 from a parking lot in the 600 block of North Broadway Street.
• Mohammed Rahman, 69, 21306 Twisted Willow Lane, Katy, Texas, verbally threatened the victim at 2:31 p.m. June 14 at American Mattress, 600 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A man with binoculars was looking at a woman through her open window at 10:52 a.m. June 17 in the 1300 block of Finley Road.
• A porch railing was damaged at 10 p.m. June 13 at a home in the 200 block of Garfield Street.
• A soda vending machine was damaged at 4:26 p.m. June 14 at Splash Park, 201 W. St. Charles Road.
• A glass door was damaged with a rock at 12:11 p.m. June 14 in the 300 block of North Grace Street.
• The passenger's side rear window was shattered between 6 p.m. June 13 and 10:57 a.m. June 15 on a vehicle parked in the 2000 block of Finley Road.
• An unknown liquid was poured into a gas tank at 2:38 p.m. June 15 in the 0 to 100 block of Park Avenue.
• A soda machine was pushed over at 9:41 a.m. June 17 at Madison and Maple streets.