Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Charles E. Boksa, 22, 1108 Lexington St., Wheaton, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at 12:21 a.m. May 24 at Addison Road and Palmer Avenue.
• Arturo Beltran-Alvarez, 40, 300 S. Hale St., Addison, was charged with no valid driver's license at 7:23 p.m. May 23 at Lake Street and Lombard Road.
• Abraham Maldonado-Rojas, 28, 412 S. Clarendon Ave., was charged with no valid driver's license and no valid registration at 8:05 p.m. May 26 at Addison Road and Fullerton Avenue.
• Catalino Berrum, 33, 141 Michael Lane, was charged with driving while license revoked and disobeyed stop sign at 1:55 a.m. May 24 at Addison Road and Armitage Avenue.
• Erick Serrano, 34, 1720 W 18th St., Chicago, was arrested on an outstanding warrant and charged with domestic battery at 3:06 a.m. May 25 in the 1000 block of Argyle Street.
• Talmais Martinez, 38, 802 Washington St., was charged with domestic battery at 7:07 p.m. May 26 in the 800 block of Washington Street.
• Robert Worwa, 53 yoa, of 7N157 Medinah Road, Medinah, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:31 a.m. May 25 at Irving Park and York roads.
• Adrian Castaneda, 24, 427 South Ave., Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 3:23 a.m. May 26 at Church and Irving Park roads.
Breaking and entering
A residence was reportedly broken into and it is unknown if anything was taken at 1:15 a.m. May 25 in the 1300 block of Hillside Drive.
A derogatory remark written in marker on a cargo door was reported at 12:52 p.m. May 22 in the 800 block of Thorndale Avenue.
• A vehicle was reported keyed at 4:21 p.m. May 22 in the 100 block of West Sonny Lane.
• A vehicle was reported keyed at 5:25 p.m. May 22 in the 600 block of South York Road.
• A bottle of alcohol was reported stolen at 10:25 a.m. May 23 in the 0 to 100 block of East Green Street.
• A bird bath was reported stolen at 9:15 a.m. May 26 in the 1000 block of South York Road.
• A cell phone was reported stolen at 6:19 p.m. May 26 in the 1000 block of West Wood Street.
• A semi-trailer was reported stolen at 4:25 p.m. May 27 in the 600 block of Thorndale Avenue.
• Three bicycles and air conditioner vents were reported stolen from a backyard at 5:21 p.m. May 28 in the 0 to 100 block of West Belmont Avenue.
• Personal information was reported to have been fraudulently used to gain unemployment benefits at 12:38 p.m. May 22 in the 300 block of West Grand Avenue.
• Money was reportedly sent to a subject claiming to be a utility company at 11:41 a.m. May 23 in the 100 block of West Irving Park Road.
• An identity was reported to have been fraudulently used for employment at 4:49 p.m. May 28 in the 0 to 100 block of West Belmont Avenue.
A juvenile was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant at 5:51 p.m. May 23 in the 1100 block of Elmhurst Street.
Two juveniles were issued citations for underage consumption of alcohol and disorderly conduct at 1:41 a.m. May 26 in the 1000 block of Green Valley Street.
• Bayron Cruz-Garcia, 33, 114 Division St., Wood Dale, was charged with no valid driver’s license at 9:06 a.m. May 22 at Irving Park Road and Parkside Lane.
• Daniel Couarrubias, 31, 12N512 Berner Drive, Elgin, was charged with no valid driver’s license at 5:56 p.m. May 28 at Mason and Washington streets.