Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Thomas M. Cipriani, 45, 1005 Lakeside Drive, West Chicago, was charged at 1:05 a.m. June 15 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Roosevelt and Schaffner roads.
• Lucia Garcia, 21, 1128 Gates St., West Chicago, was charged at 1:35 a.m. with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
A GPS unit was stolen between 3:30 and 8:45 p.m. June 14 from an unsecured vehicle in the 100 block of South Chase Street.
• The catalytic converters of two vehicles were stolen between 6 p.m. June 13 and 7 a.m. June 14 in the 1500 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A secured bicycle was stolen between 6 p.m. June 11 and 8:30 a.m. June 13 in the 400 block of North Howard.
• Alicja P. Panczyk, 32, 1531 Westminster Drive, Naperville, was charged with retail theft at 4:13 p.m. June 12 at Rice Lake Square.
A light was spray painted for a third time at 5:17 p.m. June 13 in the 1300 block of South Lorraine Road.
Lori Nguyen, 21, 845 Rodgers St., Downers Grove, was charged at 10:08 p.m. May 26 with possession of marijuana in the 400 block of East Roosevelt Road.
Rene Simoni, 41, 30 W. 103 Joy Road, West Chicago, was charged at 12:38 p.m. June 14 with aggravated driving with a suspended driver’s license, obstructing identification and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Naperville and Roosevelt roads.
• Neshyra I. Scott, 29, 406 Yates Ave., Calumet City, was arrested at 5:50 a.m. June 12 on warrant for failure to appear at the Rosemont Police Department.
• Lester C. Jehnke, 57, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was arrested at 7:16 p.m. June 9 on warrant for failure to appear for criminal trespass at 402 W. Front St.