Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicag oPolice Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jovany Cortes, 28, 711 E. Grand Lake Blvd., and Zaira Sanchez, 27, 1236 N. Kings Cross, each were charged at 7:21 p.m. June 1 with domestic battery, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and disorderly conduct in the 700 block of East Grand Lake Boulevard.
• Javier Hill, 37, 805 S. Oak St., was charged at 10:50 p.m. June 7 with domestic battery in the 800 block of South Oak Street.
Benjamin Avitia, 32, 412 Orion Road, Batavia, was charged at 9 a.m. June 2 with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcohol in the 700 block of West Forest Avenue.
• Three iPads and a gold ring with emeralds were reported missing at 5:30 a.m. June 2 from a house in the 400 block of Church Street.
• An unknown woman was reportedly left a gas station without paying at 8:45 a.m. June 3 in the 100 block of West Washington Street.
• Change and pills were reported taken at 10 p.m. June 5 from a woman’s vehicle by her son in the 300 block of East York Street.
• A wallet containing $200 in cash and a debit card was reported lost at 5:30 p.m. June 6 in the 300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• A bicycle was reported stolen at 2 p.m. June 7 in the 1200 block of Kings Court.
• Brian Mankowsi, 32, 1222 Elizabeth St., was charged at 6:34 p.m. June 5 with criminal damage to property in the 1200 block of Bishop Street.
• A motor vehicle was reportedly keyed at 2 p.m. June 1 by two unknown men in the 100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• The windows of a motor vehicle were reported broken at 9 p.m. June 4 in the 1200 block of Kings Cross.
• The rear window of a motor vehicle was reported broken at 10:04 a.m. June 5 at Neltnor Boulevard and Brown Street.
Spray-painted graffiti was reported at 10 p.m. June 2 on the rear wall and door of a church in the 100 block of North Oakwood Avenue.
Spray-painted graffiti was reported at 7:30 a.m. June 4 in a men’s bathroom in the 300 block of Joliet Street.
• An incident involving harassment by telephone was reported at 7 p.m. June 6 in the 800 block of Church Street.
• An incident involving harassment by telephone was reported at 6 a.m. June 7 in the 500 block of Partridge Drive.
Justin Garrett, 26, 703 Liberty St., Wheaton, was charged at 5:56 p.m. June 6 with unlawful possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana and possession of drug equipment in the 500 block of Main Street.
• An incident involving criminal trespass to property was reported at 8:39 p.m. June 7 in the 400 block of Church Street.
• Miguel Cruz, 24, and Silvestre Cruz, 19, both of 127 W. Brown St., were charged at 1:05 a.m. June 7 with criminal trespass to real property and equipment violation – other in the 100 block of West Geneva Street.
An incident involving disorderly conduct was reported at 10:27 a.m. June 4 in the 200 block of North Oak Street.
An incident involving deceptive practices, insufficient or nonexistent funds check and fraud was reported at 1 p.m. June 4 in the 1000 block of Joliet Street.
• A note containing a dead rose was reported mailed to a business at 2 p.m. June 3 in the 1900 block of Powis Road.
• A suspicious person was reported at 6:08 p.m. June 5 in the 1600 block of Windsor Court.
• Garbage was reported dumped at 11:22 a.m. June 2 in the 400 block of Carriage Drive.
• Garbage was reported dumped at 3:10 p.m. June 3 in the 1400 block of Carriage Drive.
An abandoned motor vehicle was reported at 10 p.m. June 2 in the 1400 block of West Harvester Road.
An incident involving unlawful visitation interference was reported at 8:57 a.m. June 7 in the 500 block of Claremont Avenue.
Broken beer bottles, litter and drug paraphernalia were reported found at 6:50 a.m. June 5 at a playground in the 600 block of Kenwood Avenue.
Gerard St. Laurent, 51, 1N309 Ridgeland Ave., was arrested at 11:44 a.m. June 6 on an unspecified in-state warrant at Washington Street and North Oak Avenue.
• Eligio Luna, 34, 254 E. Fabyan Parkway, Batavia, was charged at 7:14 p.m. June 2 with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at Main and Wilson streets.
• Gladis Avila, 28, 602 S. 11th St., St. Charles, was charged
at 12:07 p.m. June 4 with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license at North Avenue and Klein Road.
• Jose Quiroz, 53, 1600 Canterbury St., was charged at 7:13 p.m. June 4 with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license, a seat belt violation and failure to yield at a stop sign at Joliet and Ann streets. Quiroz also had an in-state warrant at the time the incident occurred.
• Yesenia Lopez-Gonzalez, 23, 846 Brentwood Drive, was charged at 3:36 p.m. June 6 with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license, signal violation and a child restraint violation at West Washington and Clara streets. Lopez-Gonzalez also had an in-state warrant at the time the incident occurred.
• Michael Mallory, 34, 37W414 Huntley Road, West Dundee, was charged at 4:34 p.m. June 6 with a seat belt violation at Roosevelt and Kress roads. Mallory also had an unspecified in-state warrant at the time the incident occurred.
An item was reported lost at 10 a.m. June 7 in the 200 block of West National Street.
A lost iPad was reported found and returned to the owner at 2:45 p.m. June 2 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.