Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Kevin Mack, 30, of the 1200 block of South 4th Street, St. Charles, was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, disorderly conduct-public intoxication and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:13 p.m. June 9 at Interstate 290 and Lake Street after he was found in possession of heroin.
Donald Wakeman, 52, of the 1000 block of South Riverside Drive, was charged with two counts of domestic battery and criminal damage to property at 8:59 p.m. June 10 at his home.
• Gianlucca Bardales, 19, of the 200 block of Winters Drive, Melrose Park, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, consumption of alcohol by a minor, illegal transportation of alcohol, not wearing a seat belt and not having insurance at 1:24 a.m. June 9 at North and Ardmore avenues.
• Arturo Lizama, 23, of the 2100 block of Calvin Avenue, Berkeley, was charged with two counts of aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended and not having insurance at 12:48 a.m. June 12 at York and Roosevelt roads.
• Luis G. Ortiz, 26, of the 7500 block of North Elmhurst Road, Des Plaines, was cited for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and expired registration at 2 p.m. June 10 at Route 83 and Riverside Drive.
• Juan C. Duarte, 22, of the 2000 block of Berkshire Circle, Carpentersville, was charged with possession of marijuana at 5:28 p.m. June 11 at York and South streets. Driver Albert A. Lazaro, 18, of the 200 block of Perry Street, Elgin, was cited for disobeying a stop sign and not having insurance.
• Alex Rios, 29, of the 1700 block of North Mobile Avenue, Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:25 a.m. June 15 at North Avenue and Route 83. Driver Shauna Rosado, 40, of the 100 block of North Church Street, Addison, was also charged with having tinted windows and driving while license suspended.
• William Muno, 18, of the 100 block North Larch Avenue and a juvenile were charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:21 a.m. June 14 at Cottage Hill Drive and Eggleston Avenue. The juvenile was also charge with violating curfew.
• Thomas Prinske, 20, of the 800 block of South Cambridge Avenue, and Peter Hohman, 19, of the 600 block of Euclid Avenue, were charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 4 a.m. June 14 in the 500 block of York Street. Prinske was also charged with possession of alcohol in public, and Hohman was charged with prowling.
• Daniel Garcia, 20, of Ferrari Drive, Bensenville, was cited for public intoxication and consumption of alcohol by a minor at 10:39 p.m. June 15 in the 100 block of East Grand Avenue.
• A Jewel employee found a shopping cart with a Marshall's shopping bag full of over-the-counter medication and merchandise valuing about $1,700 at 12:04 p.m. June 9 in the 900 block of South York Street.
• A man attempted to purchase a $100 Burger King gift card with a stolen credit card at 7:24 p.m. June 13 in the 600 block of West North Avenue.
Someone claiming to be with the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. sent an Elmhurst man a check for $1,200 in exchange for a sump pump he had listed on Craigslist asking him to cash the check and give the extra $1,100 to whomever came to pick up the sump pump between noon June 12 and noon June 13 in the 700 block of North Eastland Street.
• An Elmhurst woman reported someone used her debit card to make an unauthorized purchase for $2,184.99 at H.H. Gregg in Niles, Ill. at 6:19 p.m. June 11 in the 1000 block of South Saylor Avenue.
• An Elmhurst man reported someone made two unauthorized purchases out of state on his account at noon June 11 in the 500 block of North Howard Avenue.
• Someone made an unauthorized charge for $2,000 to an Elmhurst woman's American Express card at 7 a.m. May 2 in the 100 block of East Brush Hill Road.
• Kaleigh Eleniewski, 20, of the 900 block of South Hillside Avenue, and Fjoralba Bandula, 20, of the 900 block of South York Road were charged with retail theft at 8:08 p.m. June 10 in the 300 block of South Route 83 after stealing $134.76 worth of merchandise.
• Lasheree R. Bennett, 26, of the 2800 block of East 223rd Street, Sauk Village, and Ronsha R. Lawton, 24, of the 1400 block of Greenwood Avenue, Ford Heights, were charged with retail theft at 5:51 p.m. June 11 in the 300 block of South Route 83 after stealing $111.86 and $300.31 worth of merchandise, respectively.
• Jewelry in a small bag was stolen from inside a locked car between noon. April 30 and noon June 1 in the 500 block of West Fay Avenue.
• An iPod worth $286.50 was stolen from a package delivered at 11:55 a.m. June 10 in the 100 block of Industrial Drive.
• An Elmhurst woman found the rear door of her home ajar when she arrived home at 3:10 p.m. June 11 in the 200 block of Illinois Street. The woman was left a property loss form to complete.
• Three juveniles were charged with theft at 7:20 p.m. June 12 in the 300 block of South Route 83 after stealing merchandise in their backpacks.
• Two minors were cited for retail theft at 3:55 p.m. June 14 in the 300 block of South Route 83 after stealing $80 worth of merchandise.
• A Chase Visa debit card was reported stolen after someone used it to make several unauthorized transactions between 1:30 p.m. June 4 and 11 a.m. June 14 in the 100 block of North York Street.
Two panels of a garage door and glass were broken when the door came down on a fire department truck at 12:55 a.m. June 11 in the 600 block of South York Road.