ROSELLE – Roselle firefighters were called Tuesday morning to extinguish a shed fire at 7N328 Linden Ave. that caused no injuries, interim Fire Chief David Schultz said.
"There was significant damage, but no injuries," Schultz said. "We're still investigating what sparked the fire."
The fire department received the call at 11:05 a.m. and brought the fire under control quickly, with the help of other fire departments in the area, including Itasca, he said.
"We brought the fire under control in a relatively quick time frame," Schultz said. "We spent 15 to 20 minutes after the fire was knocked out to have it fully extinguished."
The chief said it is undetermined where the fire was inside the shed.